Lame drawings by yours Truly.

Fortie

8 hours ago, Fortie said:

Okay so, when I saw the Rose Skins, I HAD to draw it, not only because they're beautiful, but also to lessen the SALT I have. 

3610310-L1vU7Pywqrmj28MV.jpg

*SQUEE!!!*

12 hours ago, Fortie said:

This guy gets it. I just love running away from Terrorbeaks, casually thinking I can outspeed them with a walking cane.

Thankies! maybe I should not calling them lame if you all like them so much.

Thankies!! :p I'll probably post another drawing in some hours. 

Oh boy, you're flattering me too much! Ah yes, I'll gladly draw those moments! Catcoon one might have some blood in it though. and yes, All aboard the Ship! 

WEBBERMASTERRACE, That sounds Great!! #WEBBERMAINSQUAD 

Neither me not Earblade are flattering you. This is only deserved praise and encouragement.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Your artstyle reminds me of Shimeji (mushrooms desktop pets). It's just so cute!

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Maybe she should try and make one ;)

Thanks! I would if I knew how to. My friends always told me I had a very cute style of drawing.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fortie said:

Thanks! I would if I knew how to. My friends always told me I had a very cute style of drawing.

They're actually quite simple. You can find tutorials on YouTube. All you need is the coding files and the img files to draw over.

Easier than spriting for Don't Starve :p

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

They're actually quite simple. You can find tutorials on YouTube. All you need is the coding files and the img files to draw over.

Easier than spriting for Don't Starve :p

They are? I should give it a try then one day then! And yeah, I bet they are way easy than Spriting for Don't Starve. anyway, I'm gonna work on some drawings right now! ;-)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

*cough* @MeingroessterFan as WX, Daniel as Sol, Iggy as Demo, Osambie as emo!Wendy and YOU AS WEBBER! *cough*

Exactly! and just as a FYI, I got that "Wigfrid Cheering Webber on as they eat Monster Lasagna" almost done, and "Webber with mutilated catcoons" is almost done. and for the Session we had today, I might draw Webber giving WX a Hug. (D'awwwww) 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Fortie said:

Exactly! and just as a FYI, I got that "Wigfrid Cheering Webber on as they eat Monster Lasagna" almost done, and "Webber with mutilated catcoons" is almost done. and for the Session we had today, I might draw Webber giving WX a Hug. (D'awwwww) 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWW!

5 hours ago, Fortie said:

Okay, here's Webber after he mutilated a Catcoon as payback for scratching his face,, This is pretty accurate to me in-game since I tend to kill Catcoon when they land a hit on me. 

3611345-g0SXNI29vUxj5BMf.jpg

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Omg 0_0

'Tis BEAUTIFUL.

13 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Omg 0_0

Surprised how Cute and Deadly Webber can be huh? ;-)

10 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

'Tis BEAUTIFUL.

Thanks!! Here's a friendly comment I gave for this drawing: "Catcoon tries to scratch your eye out? rip their tail off then and wear it." 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That's the same look one gives when "SENPAI NOTICED ME MAGEEZERS". Also, I love how you used a navy color than a straight black. It gives a nice difference from the bright red scheme.

I think of it more like a Kitty-cat face with a smug look for doing something you're not supposed to. :3 

And yes, I think coloring Webber a Navy color is better than straight-up black, It makes shading and using a color background more better. 

• Like 2

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

I just never thought I'd see Webber and blood in the same image XD

You haven't? That's kinda odd, I mean, some artist would notice he's a kid fused with a spider and maybe have the urge to draw something with blood with him, or in that kind of concept, or something.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fortie said:

You haven't? That's kinda odd, I mean, some artist would notice he's a kid fused with a spider and maybe have the urge to draw something with blood with him, or in that kind of concept, or something.

Well I probably have seen gory-er Webber images but it's hard to remember anything specific when you've seen a lot of DS fanart :p

• Like 3

I don't think I'll have a Non-so sketchy looking uploaded in time for today, so here's a VERY sketchy one that I'm working on.

(I'm sorry for the low quality, qwq I actually draw this on my 3DS and Upload it to get the better version up.) 

Spoiler

2016-10-28.jpg

• Like 10

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

Why's Webber hugging Wx?

Because, why, not? Nah, jk. It's based off some RP session I had with @Arlesienne, and @MeingroessterFan who was WX-78. and Myself as Webber. 

11 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Why is WX-78 blushing?

Based off this: 

Spoiler

2016-10-29.jpg

5 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

N-NEGATVE

I AM NOT BLUSHING, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

B-BAKA

You're Lying, you love my hugs. :3 

• Like 7