Nightmare Fueled (Various Arts and what not)

Meiima

Hello!

Mei || F || 18 || PH/US

Stay for a chat! 

(ノ*゜▽゜*)ノ✧˖°

I like to draw alot and laze around

Don't Starve has been my favorite game ever since I played!

Will be posting varied arts ranging from digital or traditional ranges.

mostly art of my fan character Sindy Blyth or anyone's character I'll come across to

I hope you enjoy your stay!

twitch / instagram / deviantart / 

ART

(Newest always at top)

Spoiler

esctemplate.png

Edited by Meiima
update
  • Like 9

pyro1.png

just recently finished a ref sheet for Sindy Blyth. I'm planning to make her a character mod for DST. Hopefully have perks similar to Willow since she's a pyromaniac herself.

Just knew of this forums the last day ;; do tell me if I did something that's not allowed here

Edited by Meiima
  • Like 9

Hi there @Meiima, welcome to the forums! It's always nice to see new artists around. :3

Sindy has a cute design, and to be honest I'm a bit jealous of the way you draw and color hair. It's really good.

Just a little forum tip, but you can click the follow button up near the top right corner of the page so you get notifications whenever someone posts on the thread. I hope to see more stuff from you!

• Like 1

Someone said Niiiiiiiiightmare Fuel?
Nice pictures. I like the style. Though, to me all pictures are nice as I draw like s...dirt fine, but I don't have enough time to practice my drawing skills, so I'm sure they have degraded to *cough* over time.
Not enough Niiiiii- *ahem* Fuel yet, but I hope that you'll increase the quantity in the future (it will be a shame to let such a title to go to waste). Will keep an eye out for updates. 

Edited by Net Spectre

18 hours ago, AquaRC said:

Omg so pretty! Love your style a lot and I hope you do turn her into a mod. I'd love to play as her!

Aaaa Thanks so much! I'll update frequently here about progress of the mod progress ;; but most likely will start once I'm free from commissions and school work orz

18 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

Hi there @Meiima, welcome to the forums! It's always nice to see new artists around. :3

Sindy has a cute design, and to be honest I'm a bit jealous of the way you draw and color hair. It's really good.

Just a little forum tip, but you can click the follow button up near the top right corner of the page so you get notifications whenever someone posts on the thread. I hope to see more stuff from you!

Hello! Thank you so much ;;u;; I was battling over making her hair a jet black or brown-ish kind and realized I have too much ocs that have black hair color ;;; Did so and followed! Thank you <3

18 hours ago, Net Spectre said:

Someone said Niiiiiiiiightmare Fuel?
Nice pictures. I like the style. Though, to me all pictures are nice as I draw like s...dirt fine, but I don't have enough time to practice my drawing skills, so I'm sure they have degraded to *cough* over time.
Not enough Niiiiii- *ahem* Fuel yet, but I hope that you'll increase the quantity in the future (it will be a shame to let such a title to go to waste). Will keep an eye out for updates. 

Thank you! I do hope I become quite active ;; planning to join some roleplays so I can have Sindy interact with other characters and atleast do small fanarts of them here and there. (I just winged the title orz I've been collecting too much Nightmare fuel and this came to mind) 

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

So many new artists this week! :wilson_ecstatic:

ariel goes heyo.pngWelcome to the forums, Meiima! Hope you have a fun stay.

So Sindy has a missing eye? I have a glass eye myself but not a missing eye in real life.

Thank you! not really a missing eye, but I haven't have the slightest explanation on how she can-- erm-- pluck her eye out. ;; it was out of an accident that she learned she can put it back like nothing happened. (the character in your drawing is really cute! May I know their name? ^^)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Meiima said:

Thank you! not really a missing eye, but I haven't have the slightest explanation on how she can-- erm-- pluck her eye out. ;; it was out of an accident that she learned she can put it back like nothing happened.

How long ago did you conceive the character? I wouldn't be surprised if THEM(the shadows) were interested in her when she managed to do quick recovery like that.

9 hours ago, Meiima said:

(the character in your drawing is really cute! May I know their name? ^^)

Ariel the skeledork.

Putting on a tempest play.png

On 5/9/2016 at 0:30 AM, minespatch said:

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

How long ago did you conceive the character? I wouldn't be surprised if THEM(the shadows) were interested in her when she managed to do quick recovery like that.

Ariel the skeledork.

Putting on a tempest play.png

Just recently actually ;;u;; so this is like their very baby steps somehow. I haven't even thought up a concise backstory, age, and the likes for Sindy. but maybe she'll be around 16 or so. 

Ariel is a very colorful character! <3

• Like 2

Don't worry. You just started out. There's no problem with working out what your character is as you go along. That's how my skeledork persona drifted on. You'll get what you need before you know it. :wilson_goodjob:

Thanks a lot! I worked a lot on my persona thanks to all my friends here.

Why do all these amazing artists keep popping up?? I swear to god, my self-esteem gets lowered every single day...

In all seriousness though, welcome to the forums, and your art is uh-mazing. Also kinda creepy though, with the missing eye and all...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, minespatch said:

Don't worry. You just started out. There's no problem with working out what your character is as you go along. That's how my skeledork persona drifted on. You'll get what you need before you know it. :wilson_goodjob:

Thanks a lot! I worked a lot on my persona thanks to all my friends here.

Thank you! I hope to develop Sindy further and maybe get her to connect with some OC's here. I've much much more to learn!

18 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

Why do all these amazing artists keep popping up?? I swear to god, my self-esteem gets lowered every single day...

In all seriousness though, welcome to the forums, and your art is uh-mazing. Also kinda creepy though, with the missing eye and all...

oh gosh thank you ;; I can't think of any quirk other than eye popping //sighs// original I know but I think its kind of a comedic relief ;;;u;;

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Meiima said:

oh gosh thank you ;; I can't think of any quirk other than eye popping //sighs// original I know but I think its kind of a comedic relief ;;;u;;

Well it fits the Don't Starve style: Comedic/cartoonish and creepy at the same time.

• Like 1

UPDATE!

image.png

I've been working on a mod of our national hero over the Philippines! i wanted to test out modding first before i make one for my characters aha but so far so good! hope people like it quq

here's a close up of the art i did for the portrait!

esctemplate.png

• Like 6

3 hours ago, vixenine said:

Hello po! I just saw your post today * A *

So cool to meet a fellow Pinay.

Ang cute ni Rizal hehe dapat nanjan nga xa XD. Ganda din ni Sindy <3

I'm kind of new btw. 

Aaaaa nice to meet you too and welcome to the Klei forums! Thank you and I hope to update more to Jose as I go along the way quq

Hello friends it's finally here!
I made a Jose Rizal mod for Don't Starve Together. 
As of now, he's a clean slate but hopefully will release updates allowing him perks and tweaks here and there!

You can subscribe to the mod here:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/…

I'm not good with troubleshooting bugs weeps so hopefully it works for all of you quq

image.pngimage.png

• Like 3

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Does he attack shadows with democratic speeches?

Some lines I'll update will be references to his experience over the course of his life and novel :'^) but this made me crack up! Thank you!

• Like 1