AquaRC's little doodles and art stuff

AquaRC

9 hours ago, AquaRC said:

doodles.png

Might be my first time seeing you draw Wigfrid. Also, the elements away from the characters gives them a good silhouette to work from. The composition is pretty great on this one.

6 hours ago, AquaRC said:

New_Canvas.png

A simpler version compared to the Wendy piece but I feel the lack of the grey background gives more tribute to the subject. Nice tribute to the Rose collection Wickerbottom.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, rubidiumsart said:

Untitled.png you want some lessons dear

@DrWickerbottom

38 minutes ago, AquaRC said:

decidous.png

I can tell! You deserve the money, you did well on this one! I love how the background color and subtle splotches on the floor makes a nice suggestion that they're on a dirty biome while having a welcoming hue to it.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, AquaRC said:

source.gif

I've played a bit of Willow recently. Been having sanity problems so I started many little fires. No forests burned down luckily but it would be nice to have full sanity as often as Wigfrid -_-

5 hours ago, AquaRC said:

Thanks.png

If this was slightly edited, it could be a "Draw me like one of your french girls" pose XD

• Like 3

20 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I've played a bit of Willow recently. Been having sanity problems so I started many little fires. No forests burned down luckily but it would be nice to have full sanity as often as Wigfrid -_-

If this was slightly edited, it could be a "Draw me like one of your french girls" pose XD

Spoiler

For sanity, it's pretty easy to handle, once you get a top hat, you can use your lighter at the same time to negate the drainage of night. (granted this does use durability so it's not the best way, but just standing around the fire pit during dusk or night is enough to keep you sane for a long time.)

But I'd prefer lighting a tree on fire and standing close to it. (Willow still gains a big sanity boost from this even when not directly in the fire, just go near the tree, not near enough to take fire damage but near enough to gain back sanity.)

as for the french girl pose, yeah I was thinking the same thing xD

Edited by AquaRC
  • Like 1