NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

I'm enjoying The Forge so far. The game play is really fun, lore is so interesting and the skins are absolutely epic! OwO And of course I have to make a gladiator design for Wayne. This is what I've got so far:

Spoiler

59f112e9a1877_DS-Wayne-GladiatorSketch.thumb.png.a9ea8af97c5374533e607a9c218795bd.png

A couple of things I haven't figured out quite yet, like the shoes and the details of the gloves. And the hair is as always a nightmare to draw -_- But I'm getting there. My perfectionism is terrible D:

I don't plan to make the portrait right away; I'd rather use another art program for that (which I don't have atm), and I'm not sure if the templates are even available.

But yeah, this is what it looks like so far. I'm thinking his quote would be something along the lines of:
"I'll bury you in my victory!" But it sounds a bit weird tbh.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

He probably grimacing over Willow and Maxwell fighting over the infernal staff. That or anticipating the Boarilla heading to the healing circle.

How about both? Then he goes like here we go again... (with eye roll before casting healing circle)

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

It's sad no one else requested Wigfrid. Good thing I was there :p

I love Willow's face the best and let's not forget Charlie's falcon punch to the face XD

It's always nice with some variety ;u; Many people seemed to want Maxwell though XD