NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

On 1.8.2017 at 0:22 AM, NightWonder7 said:

Join me next time when I draw him as a vampire! <:O

I wasn't kidding.

Spoiler

5984f95c05536_VampireWayne.thumb.png.09cf41df1a7343ca76b59e6202eccaee.png

More Wayne cryptids. Somebody needs to stop me! This will probably be the last for a while though. If ever.

Also since we're on the vampire subject, I decided to feature my original vampire character, Melanie Vinter, in this dump as well =P She has nothing to do with DS. 

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

5984f95c05536_VampireWayne.thumb.png.09cf41df1a7343ca76b59e6202eccaee.png

Oh no. Seeing those two together... actually makes a pretty cute ship ^_^ (it starts 0_0 ).

Also if you need to develop a character more, you could do what Aileen did and open up a Q and A for them (I know you didn't have much development for that Jester OC. It's just an idea).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, minespatch said:

You could explore her character in au for future use. Thanks for sharing this bit of info.

To be honest, I haven't really planned to get her involved in DS; This was just a silly one-time crossover ^^; But who knows? Maybe she or someone else makes a cameo some time again? I created an own universe for Melanie as well as a design. You can read all about her here if want to >o>;

14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Oh no. Seeing those two together... actually makes a pretty cute ship ^_^ (it starts 0_0 ).

Spoiler

598604521d8ae_Ship-BB.thumb.png.d220ea7828dfbb88124f1b33a3aac0aa.png

14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Also if you need to develop a character more, you could do what Aileen did and open up a Q and A for them (I know you didn't have much development for that Jester OC. It's just an idea).

I have been thinking about it, but I'm worried that not enough people would be interested. I have to see. But if anyone randomly asks, I will of course answer, or let the characters answer for themselves. 

10 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

I see you've joined the character torture club again. Happy to have you aboard my friend. 83 *gives you badge*

CTC.thumb.jpg.66226af3541a8e369d6bbaa2f1217a56.jpg

• Haha 4

5999650f3405c_DrunkWilson1.thumb.jpg.e5072783b894bd48265ee43db7fae8a5.jpg

And there's only alcohol at parties, which they brew on fermented juicy berries. Probably.

That experiment must've failed tremendously.

Of to bed with you, Wilson!

Sorry for the recent lack of updates here; lots of stuff is going on irl :B Might have some time to make more sketches like this soon. Can't promise much digital or scanned pieces in the near future, unfortunately. But might as well practice with traditional medias whenever I've got time; make sure I don't get too rusty there ^^; I miss the privileges I had with digital art programs though ;u; 

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1