NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I like it. He's having a movie version of Amadeus look going on here. IT'll be interesting to see the finalized color palet.

Thank you ;u; He kinda does XD

Just a few more days left till I can start working on my projects >.>

• Like 1

Wow the rose skin makes him look like a fine aristocrat. He's so cute <3.

Spoiler

His look kinda reminds me of Lestat the Vampire, but with those distinctively curly bangs and short pony tail. /giggle

51 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

Veeeeery uncertain whether to keep the pony tail or not.

Please... Keep that precious ponytail...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Are you gonna try a mod after you finish these skins?

A mod could be fun to have, but I know absolutely nothing about modding ^^; It also looks tricky, and looks like a lot of work. Don't know if I'd have the time or determination to go for it :B How do you experience modding?

2 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

A mod could be fun to have, but I know absolutely nothing about modding ^^; It also looks tricky, and looks like a lot of work. Don't know if I'd have the time or determination to go for it :B How do you experience modding?

For me, modding isn't easy, especially the spriting. Then again I'm a traditional artist forced to go digital so what do I know? May be easier for you.

Also you have coding on top of that. There are tutorials for the basic part (given you use @Dleowolf's mod template) but perks require more either experience or assistance from someone else (I use the latter ( ._.) *cough* @Mobbstar *cough*

Lastly, quotes and other related strings. Given how many examinable things there are in-game, this may take the longest, if not second :?

Then again, I haven't finished/published a single mod so who am I to say? XD All I know is that even though it takes a lot of work, it's probably worth it in the end ^_^

• Like 2

On 30.5.2017 at 0:57 PM, DragonMage156 said:

For me, modding isn't easy, especially the spriting. Then again I'm a traditional artist forced to go digital so what do I know? May be easier for you.

Also you have coding on top of that. There are tutorials for the basic part (given you use @Dleowolf's mod template) but perks require more either experience or assistance from someone else (I use the latter ( ._.) *cough* @Mobbstar *cough*

Lastly, quotes and other related strings. Given how many examinable things there are in-game, this may take the longest, if not second :?

Then again, I haven't finished/published a single mod so who am I to say? XD All I know is that even though it takes a lot of work, it's probably worth it in the end ^_^

Yeah, I can see how that would be challenging. I'm quite a stranger to animation : | I'm a stranger to the whole concept actually XD

Yup, there's A LOT of quotes! >o>

I can imagine how fun it is having a mod you know you created yourself :D 

• Like 1

DS - Stay Cool Boy.jpg

Welp! School's out, and summer has begun for me. I hope I will be able to start/resume and finish some projects :3 Certainly gonna do something now that I have time to dedicate to art ^^

--------

Also, to warm up a little, I'm thinking of doing this again:

Promote.jpg

I would love to pick up my water colours again, and I've also got some new sharpies I haven't used yet.

So for this time, I want you to name a DS character or creature, and I will make a water colour piece of it.

I'll stop taking requests Friday 02.06.17, and get them done during the weekend ; )

Thanks again guys! : D

• Like 6

Yeah, I can see how that would be challenging. I'm quite a stranger to animation : | I'm a stranger to the whole concept actually XD

Yup, there's A LOT of quotes! >o>

I can imagine how fun it is having a mod you know you created yourself :D 

Technically it's spriting but still quite difficult. Luckily you can view the sprite in the SCML program (you get it automatically with DS/T so don't worry about downloading anything) and just make changes from there. Once I finish my sprite, I'm gonna try and find a way to alter it without redrawing some parts ^^; (eg, make the head bigger ( ._.)

name a DS character or creature, and I will make a water colour piece of it.

Hmm... Willow riding a dragonfly? If you've already drawn that then... pfft, idk XD

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:
  1. DS - Stay Cool Boy.jpg
  2. So for this time, I want you to name a DS character or creature, and I will make a water colour piece of it.
  1. I take it that Wilson's trying to be so patient in summer or is he worried for the gradually losing ice?
  2. How about the beefalo trader from the trade-in?
  • Like 2

The build up was perfect! You're playing to Maxwell's lack of socializing(mainly due to his isolation on the throne for so many decades) while also playing up to my comment. Bit shocked over Wilson trying to help Maxwell breaking out of his anti-social shell. Kind of interesting development.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

The build up was perfect! You're playing to Maxwell's lack of socializing(mainly due to his isolation on the throne for so many decades) while also playing up to my comment. Bit shocked over Wilson trying to help Maxwell breaking out of his anti-social shell. Kind of interesting development.

I think you're comment is what helped this strip become so funny XD

• Like 2

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

The strange thing is that Wilson, who also have been isolated for a long time, would be able to give any social advise to Maxwell. A bit coincidental I ended up with these characters in this scenario XD Might be because I'm most used to draw Wilson.

14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Your comics always range from funny to hysterical XD

Thank you so much! OwO

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I think you're comment is what helped this strip become so funny XD

You guys always inspire me ^u^

• Like 2

On 1.6.2017 at 1:36 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Hmm... Willow riding a dragonfly? If you've already drawn that then... pfft, idk XD

Drawquest 2 - 2.jpg

They're gonna set the world on fire >o>

On 1.6.2017 at 5:26 AM, minespatch said:

How about the beefalo trader from the trade-in?

Drawquest 2 - 1.jpg

He's so happy! : D

Thank you so much for the requests! It felt good picking up the water colours again ^^

• Like 7

OC Dump - Wayne.png

Putting out a Wayne dump cause I don't really have much else to contribute with at the moment, and to show that I wasn't lying when I said I had a ton of dumps of him floating around cause I'm an uninspired squirt who doesn't know what else to draw when they're not by a computer! *sobs*

Anyway, some of these are old, some are more recent. Just a bunch of shenanigans in a form of a wave really. I scanned a lot of pages and assembled everything Wayne-related in this one piece.

Oh, there were actually some Wilsons and a Willow on some of said sheets:

DS - Some light in the mess.jpg

And lastly I want to announce that a storm is coming in an x amount of days!

A Storm is Coming.JPG

That's all. Peace!

• Like 7