NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

9 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Pffft Sherlock ref~*shot*

Yeup X) I really like that dialog XD

9 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Poor Wayne! I say Wilson should meet Willow's lighter for being this meanie XD.

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wilson should take a chill pill though XD

He was probably low on sanity :wilson_sneaky:

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

The real question is what's going through Wilson's mind before he had a temper tantrum.

He was probably concentrating on finding a solution to a difficult problem. Wayne was just standing on the sideline quietly to try and help thinking. But Wilson prefers to be alone when working, so thus this outburst. Also he doesn't think much of Wayne since he's from the working class.

• Like 3

OC - Wayne Young.jpg

These turned out so different from each other, oh my guard >_< and sorry for posting only OCs lately ;_;

Made a dump of Wayne as a child. He is supposed to be < 7 years old here, but eh. I hardly ever draw children, so apologize in advance if he doesn't look very young here :I

He lived in an orphanage the first part of his life. Took some inspiration from Willow's young skin. And references cause I like those :3

Maybe I should make skins for him one day?

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 5

On 6.05.2017 at 0:20 AM, NightWonder7 said:

OC - Wayne Young.jpg

These turned out so different from each other, oh my guard >_< and sorry for posting only OCs lately ;_;

Made a dump of Wayne as a child. He is supposed to be < 7 years old here, but eh. I hardly ever draw children, so apologize in advance if he doesn't look very young here :I

He lived in an orphanage the first part of his life. Took some inspiration from Willow's young skin. And references cause I like those :3

Maybe I should make skins for him one day?

Never be sorry for posting Wayne! Wayne is love, Wayne is life! He looks utterly adorable here. I think all pictures turned out really well, although the hoop-tackling Wayne looks more than seven. Maybe around ten?

• Like 1

On 10.5.2017 at 1:16 PM, Arlesienne said:

Never be sorry for posting Wayne! Wayne is love, Wayne is life! He looks utterly adorable here. I think all pictures turned out really well, although the hoop-tackling Wayne looks more than seven. Maybe around ten?

Heh, it's fun drawing him, it just feels so strange since I'm used to only draw fan characters ^^; Well, I try to stay under a healthy limit >u>

Yeah, you're right. gotta work more on anatomy ^^

• Like 2

DS - When You Think You're All Alone.jpg

I think she could hear that =.=

What if the survivors could catch radio waves from the real world; and since time moves differently, they could discover music closer to our time period?

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, NightWonder7 said:

Heh, it's fun drawing him, it just feels so strange since I'm used to only draw fan characters ^^; Well, I try to stay under a healthy limit >u>

There's nothing wrong with drawing your fan character, just like Quote with Albert ^_^

1 hour ago, NightWonder7 said:

DS - When You Think You're All Alone.jpg

OMG, that's hilarious! What makes it better is that I knew that song and could imagine Wilson actually singing it XD

• Like 1

Just now, NightWonder7 said:

Yup. Struggle is real T_T

Only problem with letting my brain go is that there is a chance that something like this will happen:

DS - Cumquat.jpg

Yep. This happens to me too. Strange things happen when silly things creep into your brain.

• Like 1