NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

On 2/3/2017 at 3:49 PM, NightWonder7 said:

14. What would you do if you met your creator?

“Do… you mean my real mother and father?”
“I think they are referring to me.”
“Oh, I see. Uhm, now that you are here, can I ask you this: since you’re my creator, why did you give me such a horrible fate?”
“…”
“…”
“Next question!”

I lol'd

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Huh.jpg

3 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

"Ermgawsh Wilson lookie what I have! It's fiyah!"

"I never would've guessed. *heavy sarcasm*"

XD Sorry, had to.

3 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Don't be XD It's really fitting! X'D

Yeah, I agree with NightWonder XD

• Like 3

Promote.jpg

Hi everybody!

Often when I have an idea I want to put on paper, it usually is very time consuming, too complex for the mood or requires skills I yet don't possess. And when I want to draw something quick and easy for practice and fun, I have no idea what to draw XD (Especially when I want to draw digital).

So I've decided to try out a little experiment.

During this week I will host a themed request round. The basic idea is that I come up with a theme and during this week you can give up to two requests each around this theme. (If it gets too overwhelming, I might restrict it to one each). I will do sketchy, coloured pieces.

I am open for submissions up until this Friday, and I will try and get the requests done during the weekend.

If this is successful, I might host something similar for other weeks with different themes whenever I feel up to it. 

So the "theme" For this week is:

Name a DS-character + a skin
Bonus if you also can name an action/situation that doesn't contain a background or involves another character. Small creatures are okay though.

The reason why I keep these restrictions is because I want to start out a little carefully. I don't think I've ever accepted requests like this before, so I want to see what I'm capable of doing first. Maybe some other time I might draw the line a little further away.

I want to do this mainly for practice; both in skill and speed. (Also it would be pretty neat to master the DS style >v>)

So don't be afraid! Come with your suggestions!

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

Promote.jpg

Hi everybody!

Often when I have an idea I want to put on paper, it usually is very time consuming, too complex for the mood or requires skills I yet don't possess. And when I want to draw something quick and easy for practice and fun, I have no idea what to draw XD (Especially when I want to draw digital).

So I've decided to try out a little experiment.

During this week I will host a themed request round. The basic idea is that I come up with a theme and during this week you can give up to two requests each around this theme. (If it gets too overwhelming, I might restrict it to one each). I will do sketchy, coloured pieces.

I am open for submissions up until this Friday, and I will try and get the requests done during the weekend.

If this is successful, I might host something similar for other weeks with different themes whenever I feel up to it. 

Bonus if you also can name an action/situation that doesn't contain a background or involves another character. Small creatures are okay though.

The reason why I keep these restrictions is because I want to start out a little carefully. I don't think I've ever accepted requests like this before, so I want to see what I'm capable of doing first. Maybe some other time I might draw the line a little further away.

I want to do this mainly for practice; both in skill and speed. (Also it would be pretty neat to master the DS style >v>)

So don't be afraid! Come with your suggestions!

Willow dressed up as a dragonfly, ruefully looking at her polar broodling. THIS ONE IS FAULTY!

Of course if it's boring, don't draw it :).

I would also love something with WX or perhaps Maxwell dressed as Moliere's Harpagon, but it's up to you and I already doodle horrible things with everyone's favourite automaton.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Willow dressed up as a dragonfly, ruefully looking at her polar broodling. THIS ONE IS FAULTY!

Of course if it's boring, don't draw it :).

Reveal hidden contents

I would also love something with WX or perhaps Maxwell dressed as Moliere's Harpagon, but it's up to you and I already doodle horrible things with everyone's favourite automaton.

I will draw it as long as it's within the theme/restrictions ^^ oh, and sfw only.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

*evil giggling*
*rereads the post again*
*more evil giggling*

Hmm... Wilson dressed as an Edgar Allan Poe, with a raven perched on his arm.
I also had an idea about Wendy, but it won't work as well without Abigail, so it will wait till another time. 
(Did I get the theme right?)

Edited by Net Spectre
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

*evil giggling*
*rereads the post again*
*more evil giggling*

I also had an idea about Wendy, but it won't work as well without Abigail, so it will wait till another time. 
(Did I get the theme right?)

I can accept Abigail as an addition to Wendy ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Hm... Shadow Wigfrid, maybe? I don't really have an action idea.

I would ask for something with deerclops but you said small animals only so...

Baby deer? Just the head? Out of a backpack!

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

I'm really really really sorry for the delay; a couple of things came up during the weekend u_u But fear not! I am finished with the requests. I noticed I wasn't very consistent with the style throughout the whole process, so they may look a little different from each other style wise ^^;

So without any further ado, here they are:

On 7.3.2017 at 6:05 PM, Arlesienne said:

Willow dressed up as a dragonfly, ruefully looking at her polar broodling.

Drawquest 1.jpg

Willow no me gusta blue ._.

On 7.3.2017 at 6:05 PM, Arlesienne said:

I would also love something with WX

Drawquest 7.jpg

He's trying to decide which colour he should pick for his mustache XD I hardly ever draw this character for some unearthly reason o.o

On 7.3.2017 at 7:08 PM, Net Spectre said:

Drawquest 2.jpg

One thing I noticed about this Poe-fellow-dude when looking for references, is that he hardly ever buttons his coats >_> 

I was a bit torn between giving Wilson a mustache or not, but then I thought to myself: "Hey, when will I ever have the chance to draw Wilson with a mustache only and get away with it?"

On 7.3.2017 at 7:24 PM, Net Spectre said:

Well, I wanted to see the Carter Twins rendered as Shining Twins...

Drawquest 8.jpg

Used some elements from the creepy skins :3

On 7.3.2017 at 10:45 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Hm... Shadow Wigfrid, maybe?

Drawquest 3.jpg

This skin is freakin' awesome! OvO

On 8.3.2017 at 0:56 AM, DragonMage156 said:

I was gonna suggest Wigfrid trying to out roar a deerclops with her Hallowed Nights skin but her teaching a fawnclops how to be fierce is just so much cuter! ^u^

Drawquest 9.jpg

Was a bit torn between those two ideas, even though one of them has a giant in it ^^; But ended up with this ^^

On 8.3.2017 at 4:47 AM, minespatch said:

How about... Wickerbottom in Dola's air pirate jumpsuit from Ghibli's Castle in the sky?

Drawquest 4.jpg

Haven't watched that movie in ages O.o Used the hair she has in one of the unreleased skins ^^ (the teacher one)

On 8.3.2017 at 4:58 AM, Quoth143 said:

Willow dressed up in Alice's Queensland dress from AMR with the vorpal blade.

Drawquest 5.jpg

This one was fun to do OwO

On 8.3.2017 at 3:35 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

Shadow Wes doing finger guns to no one in particular, while looking as awesome as possible.

On 8.3.2017 at 10:33 PM, minespatch said:

You mean the viewer. ariel ID face.png

Drawquest 6.jpg

Shadow Wes is the coolest Wes >v>

Sorry for the long post ^^; Thought I wanted to post all at once. Thank you so much for requesting! They were all really fun to make and was a good way of practicing ^w^ Maybe I'll do this again sometime : )

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 8

Just now, NightWonder7 said:

Hi everyone!

I'm really really really sorry for the delay; a couple of things came up during the weekend u_u But fear not! I am finished with the requests. I noticed I wasn't very consistent with the style throughout the whole possess, so they may look a little different from each other style wise ^^;

So without any further ado, here they are:

Drawquest 1.jpg

Willow no me gusta blue ._.

Drawquest 7.jpg

He's trying to decide which colour he should pick for his mustache XD I hardly ever draw this character for some unearthly reason o.o

Drawquest 2.jpg

One thing I noticed about this Poe-fellow-dude when looking for references, is that he hardly ever buttons his coats >_> 

I was a bit torn between giving Wilson a mustache or not, but then I thought to myself: "Hey, when will I ever have the chance to draw Wilson with a mustache only and get away with it?"

Drawquest 8.jpg

Used some elements from the creepy skins :3

Drawquest 3.jpg

This skin is freakin' awesome! OvO

Drawquest 9.jpg

Was a bit torn between those two ideas, even though one of them has a giant in it ^^; But ended up with this ^^

Drawquest 4.jpg

Haven't watched that movie in ages O.o Used the hair she has in one of the unreleased skins ^^ (the teacher one)

Drawquest 5.jpg

This one was fun to do OwO

Drawquest 6.jpg

Shadow Wes is the coolest Wes >v>

Sorry for the long post ^^; Thought I wanted to post all at once. Thank you so much for requesting! They were all really fun to make and was a good way of practicing ^w^ Maybe I'll do this again sometime : )

AWW!!! YOU ROCK!!!

• Like 1