NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

DS - Queen Charlie.jpg

First I was gonna draw Wilson, then I wanted to draw Willow, but in the end I drew Charlie XD

Profiles are one of the most difficult angles for me, but I think I might have improved a bit?

And I'm trying to tell myself that it's okay to post sketches like these U.U

• Like 6

OC - Working Day.jpg

Idk what to do with him tbh :B I don't plan to decide where to place him in the story until the lore is fully released. One thing I may have thought of was that he would be from the same orphanage as Willow. BUT I recently discovered that there is a hole in that story after reading Willow's quote for the lesser glow berry.

The quest continues...

• Like 6

4 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

DS - Queen Charlie.jpg

1. Profiles are one of the most difficult angles for me, but I think I might have improved a bit?
  2. And I'm trying to tell myself that it's okay to post sketches like these U.U
  1. You have, I love how quality it looks. To be honest, I don't know how Charlie does her hair. :wilson_ecstatic:
  2. Sure! Go ahead. It's not that bad.
2 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

OC - Working Day.jpg

Idk what to do with him tbh :B I don't plan to decide where to place him in the story until the lore is fully released. One thing I may have thought of was that he would be from the same orphanage as Willow. BUT I recently discovered that there is a hole in that story after reading Willow's quote for the lesser glow berry.

Well, I don't think the lore will be fully released. Just let Wayne organically come to you. IF anything, you can work from the Willow connection but probably have him do work while Willow was at the orphanage. They could be like neighbors or childhood friends.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

DS - Queen Charlie.jpg

First I was gonna draw Wilson, then I wanted to draw Willow, but in the end I drew Charlie XD

Profiles are one of the most difficult angles for me, but I think I might have improved a bit?

And I'm trying to tell myself that it's okay to post sketches like these U.U

This is ridiculously awesome. You went for a fine semi-realistic style, vaguely remindful of old Disney. I love it. Would you draw her some outfits too please?

12 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

OC - Working Day.jpg

The quest continues...

I would be interested in learning more of Wayne. He seems an amiable fellow.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

You have, I love how quality it looks. To be honest, I don't know how Charlie does her hair. :wilson_ecstatic:

Thank you so much! OwO

Me neither XD But it would be cool to be able to make that sort of hair irl *v*

Well, I don't think the lore will be fully released.

But didn't Klei say that more lore is coming along with ANR? In February perhaps? :3 Looking at the official time line, it seems like the thing happening between 1906 and 1910 is going to be revealed 0w0

Just let Wayne organically come to you. IF anything, you can work from the Willow connection but probably have him do work while Willow was at the orphanage. They could be like neighbors or childhood friends.

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

What's her quote? :/

"It feels like grandma's hand." - Willow

In other words, it's not very likely she lived in an orphanage. There are of course several other ways to go to make it happen that they knew each other in their childhood, and I have considered a few options. Another way to go is to not make Wayne affiliated with any of the characters at all; most of the DS character don't seem to be affiliated with each other. I kinda wanna make him a character I can picture being in the game. I will try not to force too much out of him at the same time though.

4 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

This is ridiculously awesome. You went for a fine semi-realistic style, vaguely remindful of old Disney. I love it. Would you draw her some outfits too please?

Thank you so much! OwO Might add some later on ; )

((Oh, and btw, I'm still trying to think of a scene for that why-are-their-clothes-perfectly-intact-comic-thingie. I'm struggling to come up with a joke -_-))

4 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

I would be interested in learning more of Wayne. He seems an amiable fellow.

I was tagged to do an OC-interview on dA a couple weeks ago. I made it when I didn't have anything on him whatsoever, so a few of the answers are not very thoroughly ^^; There are some background story weaved in as well, but there are a few parts I am uncertain of. I'm especially uncertain about his personality, but I do see him as amiable and hard-working : )

I can upload it here if anyone is interested.

• Like 2

DS - Dragonfly Dissection.jpg

This is a redraw of an illustration from the book "An Awfully Beastly Business: Werewolf versus Dragon" by The Beastly Boys : )

This illustration, to be exact:

Spoiler

An Awfully Beastly Business.jpg

Don't worry! The dragon is already dead; They're just trying to figure out how it died by doing an autopsy ^^; Dragon scales are very tough. 

This, was a bit of a challenge. It took quite some time to finish. But I don't think the result is too bad. Been meaning to do this piece for a while now ^^

• Like 7

1 hour ago, NightWonder7 said:

DS - Dragonfly Dissection.jpg

This is a redraw of an illustration from the book "An Awfully Beastly Business: Werewolf versus Dragon" by The Beastly Boys : )

This illustration, to be exact:

Hide contents

An Awfully Beastly Business.jpg

Don't worry! The dragon is already dead; They're just trying to figure out how it died by doing an autopsy ^^; Dragon scales are very tough. 

This, was a bit of a challenge. It took quite some time to finish. But I don't think the result is too bad. Been meaning to do this piece for a while now ^^

It's impressive.

• Like 1

"What a magnificent specimen... I can't wait to dismantle it."
"Is it... really dead?"
"Yes, Webber. The beast will not rouse. Run along now. It's going to get messy."
"Don't wanna. There may be more monsters lurking outside the light. We are scared."
"Fine. Keep your eyes closed."
"Why?"
*Wilson puts his goggles on*
"Insects' inner fluids are often under high pressure. I bet this thing will..."
*deeply cuts into the chitin and gets promptly showered in blood*

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Net Spectre said:

"What a magnificent specimen... I can't wait to dismantle it."
"Is it... really dead?"
"Yes, Webber. The beast will not rouse. Run along now. It's going to get messy."
"Don't wanna. There may be more monsters lurking outside the light. We are scared."
"Fine. Keep your eyes closed."
"Why?"
*Wilson puts his goggles on*
"Insects' inner fluids are often under high pressure. I bet this thing will..."
*deeply cuts into the chitin and gets promptly showered in blood*

When do we get this illustrated? Post it on DA just in case.

• Like 1

*Completely unbothered by the blood dripping from his hair and pieces of dragonfly guts hanging from the chainsaw, Wilson raises his hands in the air and happily proclaims:* 

"This is why the vivisections are the BEST!"

I coudn't banish the mental image of "blood-covered scientist gleefully cackling atop the dragonfly corpse" from my head, so I figured I ought to share.

Edited by Net Spectre
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Net Spectre said:

*Completely unbothered by the blood dripping from his hair and pieces of dragonfly guts hanging from the chainsaw, Wilson raises his hands in the air and happily proclaims:* 

"This is why the vivisections are the BEST!"

I coudn't banish the mental image of "blood-covered scientist gleefully cackling atop the dragonfly corpse" from my head, so I figured I ought to share.

I thought the story was very fitting : D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NightWonder7 said:

I thought the story was very fitting : D

Fitting, hmm? I'll ask as well then. Illustration when? Bring my mad creation to life and show it to the Starvdom in all of its unhinged glory! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

When do we get this illustrated? Post it on DA just in case.

10 hours ago, Net Spectre said:

Fitting, hmm? I'll ask as well then. Illustration when? Bring my mad creation to life and show it to the Starvdom in all of its unhinged glory! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

It could be a cool comic, but I'm just a bit concerned about the NSFW-ness of such an illustration >.> 

11 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

That cup is cursed. According to Storm. Bad things happen when you hold it

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Seems legit. Maybe that's why he gets so much bad luck XD

Makes sense O_O Poor Wilson.

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wilson would be a fun teacher.ariel ID face.png

Maybe X) But not a good one XD

9 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

Is this how you summon @nome?

Holy manure, it worked! O.O 

• Like 4

JPEG_1472213264456_1912725628.jpg

I'm surprised he didn't scream XD

Basically I woke up one morning to this, only the tiny spider was under his nose and acted like a mustache. I didn't have time to take a picture because I had to go to school. When I came back home the spider was still there, but it had moved to where it is now in the photo.

The spider was never seen again the day after.

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 7