NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

Hi there!

I'm NightWonder7, and I've decided to post some of my Don't Starve fan arts here at the forum. So, uh... this is how you start a thread, right? I am relatively new to the forums, so please tell me if I do anything wrong. I've done some research and read over the rules, so I will follow them the best I can.

Now, I'm a huge fan of Don't Starve, and I've done some fan art of it for a while, and now I've finally decided to share it here ^^

I have a DeviantArt account, where I post most of my art. I'll put a link here if you are interested:

http://nightwonder7.deviantart.com/

I do have a Tumblr account too, but I don't usually post art there... so I don't think there's much point in stalking me there in terms of my art work XD

I do a bit of everything: art pieces, crappy comic strips, doodles... traditional and digital.... sometimes I like to draw in my style, other times I try to mimic the Don't Starve style.

So, here are some of my work:

DS - You look flamable.jpgDS - Huh.jpgDS - Shadows.jpgDS - Doodles.jpgDS - You did what.jpg

DS - Character Doodles.jpg

I don't know how far back in time I should go, cause I'm starting to legitimately cringe at some of the things I used to be proud of.

But, yeah, that is just some of my stuff. I've got more in store I'm looking forward to share you with ;) Don't want to spew everything out at once, if you get what I mean :3

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 27

Welcome to the forums!ariel goes heyo.png

You can also post your non-DS stuff in the off topic section. Big art community there.

Nice job showing the variety. The piece with the tree guard got a huge kick out of me. Though the technique seems rather different from the other pieces you posted. Soft background strokes really made the foreground pop out.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

Welcome to the forums!ariel goes heyo.png

You can also post your non-DS stuff in the off topic section. Big art community there.

Nice job showing the variety. The piece with the tree guard got a huge kick out of me. Though the technique seems rather different from the other pieces you posted. Soft background strokes really made the foreground pop out.

Thank you so much! OwO and thank you for the tips :) I will definitely explore the art community more :D

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Hey NightWonder! ^_^ Glad to see you here on the forums.

I wonder if they're any Alice Madness Returns fans on here. They'd love your Swap Challenge comic ;)

Hi DragonMage! :D Glad to see you here too ^^

Oh, that would've been wonderful if there were :3 Maybe I'll start another thread for the comic some day ^^;

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Oh, that would've been wonderful if there were :3 Maybe I'll start another thread for the comic some day ^^;

The off topic section is best for that kind of comic.

9 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

DS - Battle Helmet.jpg

That was a quick passage of time.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

The off topic section is best for that kind of comic.

Alright, thanks :) I was very unsure about where to put it ^^;

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

That was a quick passage of time.:wilson_ecstatic:

Maybe he glued some spare beard on his face for the occasion? XD 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:
  1. Alright, thanks :) I was very unsure about where to put it ^^;
  2. Maybe he glued some spare beard on his face for the occasion? XD 
  1. You good, takes a bit of time to work around the site but it's a really nice place all around. :wilson_goodjob:
  2. I wouldn't doubt it. The guy sheds and grows hair just as fast as me. :wilson_ecstatic:
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I love the pink/purple color for the shading. It adds to the red-palette theme. There's also the first and last piece that are obviously two styles.

Thank you ^^

The first one was drawn from memory, second was an experiment and last is more of a "final" result :3

• Like 2