Invisible, Inc. Now Available on iPad!

13 minutes ago, italodance said:

No Have you checked the settings in the menu?

Settings in menu are at 100 for music and sound. iPad volume is at maximum and other apps do play sound. Still I am not getting anything from invisible inc. iPad Pro 10 inch, iOS 10.0.2

Good Afternoon,

I've been playing Invisible Inc. on my iPad Air 2 (iOS 10) for the past few days.  I ran into a bug, but there doesn't seem to be any way to report it.  I've tried using the Support e-mail option, but it keeps "failing to validate game" and I've tried about four times to send an e-mail.  Any help would be appreciated, as I really do enjoy the game so far, and would like to recommend it to my sons to play, too.

During the Day 2 Beginner scenario "Sankaku Vault," the rewind fails after both agents die.  The Incognita overlay announcing that both agents are down and the neural link is being reset comes up, after the reload, and will not go away.  Neither clicking OK nor the "x" in the upper right of the overlay box clears it.  And you cannot use any of the controls to move the characters, even though you can see beneath the overlay that the scenario has been reloaded.  The only way to clear it is to close the app entirely (I'm using iOS 10, iPad Air 2) by swiping the app closed then restart from the original save game.  But any progress before the death of the agents is lost.

IMG_0240.PNG

IMG_0239.PNG

On 15.02.2017 at 4:03 PM, Dune004 said:

Hello,

Could we hope to see invisible inc and the other klei games on android ?

On 02.03.2017 at 12:59 AM, PecolaFromScratch said:

I know this is a bit late, but wouldn't it be great if it was on the google play store as well? It would cover a wide amount of devices.

yes. please

this would save my life from boredom

I played all Klei games on PC.  I recently bought an iPad Pro and bought the Invisible Inc. is from App Store.  It's great to play this masterpiece on the go.  But, the Contingency Plan DLC is not included which makes me so sad.

I read this

On 10/7/2016 at 7:55 PM, t0panka said:

"Not currently. We are looking to release that at a later date. Unfortunately the porting work to touch / tablet began before Contingency Plan was finished and it didn't make it in. It's something we're looking at adding if we can!"

so is there any news from Klei after this?  It's good to know if the plan is still going on or it's dead.  Really hope to have full Invisible experience on my iPad.

Thanks

• Like 2