Invisible, Inc. Now Available on iPad!

Invisible, Inc. Is Available Now on iPad!
The award winning Invisible, Inc. is available now in the App Store for $4.99 USD on iPad!

It features all of the sneaky stealthy gameplay from it's original PC version, but has been overhauled for new touch compatible gameplay! 

Price: $4.99 USD
Device Compatibility: Requires 64 bit device with iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, and 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.

badge_appstore-lrg.svg

• Like 6

@JoeW so the question is: iPhone version in the future? I will buy it just to have it and to support you but i don't own iPad. With way too big phones these days i hope this will find its way to "smaller" screens too.

This game looked great for touch devices from beginning. It was just matter of time you port it to iOS.

Great job guys and thanks!

• Like 2

This is AWESOME. One of the best games that made it to iPad ever.

BUT, is Contingency Plan part of this? Are there plans to add it? I have played many many hours and would return but it would be disappointing for return to the original without contingency plan. So please let your long-time players know about your plans! If it's not part of this release, I would be happy to pay for it as an in-app purchase.

• Like 1

Gameplay video ^ but i think it is played on PC with some kind of emulator ... not sure though

About DLC - it is not there YET but Klei want to add it later! They started on iOS version before DLC so thats why

"Not currently. We are looking to release that at a later date. Unfortunately the porting work to touch / tablet began before Contingency Plan was finished and it didn't make it in. It's something we're looking at adding if we can!"

Source

EDIT: Don't Starve was also iPad only at release so i'm 99% sure Klei will add iPhone support in near future .)

Edited by t0panka
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MycoLogical said:

@JoeW

Wait, it is not compatible with my iPad because it doesn't have cellular capability. Why can't iPad's with just wi-fi play it???

Investigating

-- @MycoLogical Can you clarify for me where you are being told that it requires cellular capability?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JoeW said:

Invisible, Inc. Is Available Now on iPad!
The award winning Invisible, Inc. is available now in the App Store for $4.99 USD on iPad!

It features all of the sneaky stealthy gameplay from it's original PC version, but has been overhauled for new touch compatible gameplay! 

Price: $4.99 USD
Device Compatibility: iPad 4 and Newer.

badge_appstore-lrg.svg

The Appstore; left hand side on compatible devices.

Capture.PNG

Edited by MycoLogical

So. Apparently, the information we had was incorrect and that it will not work on Ipad 4 because it requires a 64 bit device, which the Ipad 4 is not. 

Sorry for the confusion everybody, and I am sorry if you had an iPad 4 =(

• Like 2