First time on a PVP server with only 1 player on

MOVED FROM GENERAL DISCUSSION TO HERE

My first time on a pvp server:

Day 3, they were Webber, I presumed for the spider defense or something.

I've never played or seen said player, so I played Wickerbottom for a quicker start with a spear.

they built right next to the portal said "you got 5 seconds to move before i'll attack you"

th?&id=OIP.M2b446024ab7ca0e4bcf7e61f9561a434o2&w=300&h=271&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

i ran off to find some materials for a spear, made a little base near some pigs, ended up at day 7 with a spear, food, log suit and a football helmet, and ran back to the base to fight him.

I don't record my gameplay, but this is basically how it went down, I got 2 hits on them since they were rummaging through chests and I guess they didn't expect me to attack..

If I had recorded it, this is what it would basically look like:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6oQUDFV2C0

it was a fun afternoon.

12 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Wow. Remind me never to have PVP on with you ;). Honest, impressive.

I don't think it was that impressive, I just don't think he expected me to literally charge at him when he was at a chest. I guess I am a librarian that doesn't take well to threats.

*insert wickerbottom thug life*

her eyes were too awkward for mlg glasses. and i had to paste it into Microsoft Word because I'm too lazy to download a paint program. Don't judge

wickerbottom.png

22 minutes ago, HoveringOnions said:

I don't think it was that impressive, I just don't think he expected me to literally charge at him when he was at a chest. I guess I am a librarian that doesn't take well to threats.

*insert wickerbottom thug life*

her eyes were too awkward for mlg glasses. and i had to paste it into Microsoft Word because I'm too lazy to download a paint program. Don't judge

wickerbottom.png

Please, put this into the meme thread. It's GREAT!

Also, PaintNET is free and very powerful. Unlike GIMP on my machines, it also never freezes.

Archived