My pit (art and stuff)

gaming lizard

old drawing (about 4 months old)

8XZO7INl.jpg

when he was just a baby he disappointed his owner, he never learned to fly or speak and he was nearsighted, in the end owner threw him into the hole which lead to dungeon.

now he roams dungeon like any other dungeoneer spitting fire and looking like he knows about your past sins.

tell me if i made any mistakes in text:)

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

His owner sounds mean. What kind of person would throw away their buddy like that?

Peoples buy dragons as pets so they can showoff their cool fire spitter .

Why any one would want to show their pet and say with straight face "my dragon cant fly, speak, spit fire and is nearsighted."?

and because owner is meanie and inpatient.

Spoiler

stuff is same with lizard dudes.... "DEEPEST" LORE!!!

Because I'm lazy and bored here's some old concepts

Spoiler

h95rWqzl.jpg

J0acVrvl.jpg?1

YV81WSsl.jpg

Also some lore:

At one point peoples found giant hole in the ground and they were like:

dude 1: what if we start throwing our trash into this hole

dude 2: ..... ok

Then they started throwing their thrash into the hole. City was made around the hole and everyone started throwing stuff into the hole

then they started throwing dead corpses...

murderers...

pets...

prisoners...

pretty much anyone if court was lazy. some peoples jump into the hole hoping to find what is in there and sometimes to take their lifes

everyone has survived the fall... but none have escaped

16 hours ago, LadyD said:

I would adopt that poor little fella and feed him bad people until he was big and strong. 

he already did that:shock:

42 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Mt. Ebott?

:lol:

no

also because i know that peoples will mention this...

i didn't get inspiration for story from undertale

i just got cool idea of 4 persons stuck in underground dungeon and decide to go Deeper to find solution to escape from dungeon 

games like enter the gungeon, cave story, undertale, darkest dungeon, jak and daxter and various comics have inspired me

but i try to not copy anyone or anything

also story's/comics name is "Deep dungeon" i guess...

little rant:?

The way you talk about the Dungeon makes it sound a lot like the one from Legend of Grimrock.

That one's basicly a giant hole in the ground used as a prison but the depths hold a deeper secret than just the different inmates and monsters. Dunno but it was something that came to mind.

But I'm eager to see what else you have in terms of lore cause it's interesting.

story has four main characters

Green hair:

leader(?) of the team, because of him they almost got eaten by a dragon with tiny glasses

Red hair:

He hates everyone and carries a dirty knife in his pocket... 

lizard dude:

lizard peoples are usually slaves in surface and blood hungry because of that, but he seems to have no problem being near of three humans.

lamp boy:

boys head is replaced with mysterious magical ball that has powers what even strongest mages could only dream of... but he never uses them.

why are they in the dungeon? why are they haunted by their past? what game or story I'm copying this time? when i stop sounding mysterious and start making this comic? :|

10 minutes ago, gaming lizard said:

also my art isn't really that great but i try to improve

Shoosh. Again, for the nth time to all the artists who doubt themselves, your work is not terrible. Show your ideas and the people will come. You cannot give up just due to doubt in oneself.

Archived