Looking to play with people (A new reign)

I wanted to meet most of the people of these forums by getting to know them by playing DST with them. 

Mostly right now I want to join/host a server with you guys. (right now I'm interested to gather a lot of people to kill the Toadstool but I doubt we can get a lot of the resources to kill it) but mostly because I rarely have anyone to play with in DST and most of my friends that own the games are noobs (because they only know how to survive autumn but they haven't even experienced autumn yet because they die by a evil flower,red caps or dogs) and its kinda hard for me to get them into the game so why not play people from the forums since I'm pretty sure most of you guys are experienced in surviving and fighting bosses.

So who's up to play :) (not like right now but later on)

Question but doesn't WiFi depend on where you living on DST since it depends on the host right or its just connection?

I'd absolutely be up to this. I'm coming home to the PC running ANR and it's strong enough to host 22 (possibly more, haven't tested this) people. I'd be delighted to gather a crew.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.60 GHz
Installed RAM: 32 GB
DirectX version: 12
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M
Hard drive space: 1,2 TB

What do you think?

2883c31c16722385f722b9fa118f0d26.png

Direct x version 12

Nvidia GTX 970

1.2 TB

Win 10 64 bit 

But yeah I'd be up to join you like only thing matters is just connection or depends what season it is but when I'm new to the world summer is one thing I hate for the most times. Winter kinda since I'm used to winter a little bit when I spawn in. so yeah just add me or if you got a steam group for the server, send me the link 

15 minutes ago, RobbingZombie said:

I'm UTC - 5:00 so as I post this it is currently 3:22 pm

Ah, I see. I think you should have luck. Sadly I'm in CET at the moment, so it's half past 9 PM for me. It's not a bad time for a game normally, though I'm pressured to take care of some mail at this point. But yes, you should find a lot of players. Feel free to ask my group's members.

14 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Sure, how about a note with your profile link and details on what you want to do?

wait is this an RP server? as for what i want to do ofc survive long as possible,just got the game so fairly new but can play well,have survive more than 30 dyas alone i'm sure i can handle more ppl. as for link not sure what i can do for that.just created this acc lol

10 minutes ago, DeathSpark said:

wait is this an RP server? as for what i want to do ofc survive long as possible,just got the game so fairly new but can play well,have survive more than 30 alone i'm sure i can handle more ppl.

Well, my group has normal servers and some where you can roleplay, according to those rules. There are more of the normal kind. I'm asking as some worlds are better suited to some tasks. Take our newest, May Contain Toads, made to challenge the toadstool.

11 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Well, my group has normal servers and some where you can roleplay, according to those rules. There are more of the normal kind. I'm asking as some worlds are better suited to some tasks. Take our newest, May Contain Toads, made to challenge the toadstool.

cool im not looking to RP just reg coop i guess. as for toads is that the beta stuff?even so i would not mind playing it.

26 minutes ago, DeathSpark said:

cool im not looking to RP just reg coop i guess. as for toads is that the beta stuff?even so i would not mind playing it.

You can choose between the live branch and ANR, from the link you have in the previous post, you can easily find the announcement with the list of servers and more details. See if anything can work for you :).

On 9/25/2016 at 7:30 AM, Arlesienne said:

I will likely need a new server to have toadie, so we'd likely start in autumn. Testing the connection is a must, of course (love your processor). This is the group link containing some handy information: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/keeperworld

I would love to come play with you guys. Could I get an invite to that steam group? I just picked up this game and have been loving it. Pubs are a little too chaotic for my play style so I would love to do some coop stuff. 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/demine0/

BTW, if you guys are looking got extra hosts, I have machines that are MORE than capable. I host a small server cluster in my basement that I run other game servers on. 2x Quad Core 3.0ghz CPU's and 32gb of ram+ssd storage. It's all virtualized so I can run it on windows or linux. 

On 10/04/2016 at 10:14 PM, DeMiNe0 said:

I would love to come play with you guys. Could I get an invite to that steam group? I just picked up this game and have been loving it. Pubs are a little too chaotic for my play style so I would love to do some coop stuff. 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/demine0/

BTW, if you guys are looking got extra hosts, I have machines that are MORE than capable. I host a small server cluster in my basement that I run other game servers on. 2x Quad Core 3.0ghz CPU's and 32gb of ram+ssd storage. It's all virtualized so I can run it on windows or linux. 

Excellent, thank you so much. The invitation was sent through Steam, I suppose contact there will work best for us.

Archived