Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Mena glanced at Corinth briefly with a raised eyebrow before turning back to her conversion. "As for the 'Mafia', as they were called, I don't think we ever found out their motives. I don't know what the motivation is here either." Of course, the possibility that occurred to her time and time again that the Mafiosi had been forced against their will to do what they did; two groups pitted against each other, each believing they had to kill the other in order to leave alive, all for some sick form of entertainment. It was the most likely possibility in her mind, as much as it hurt to think about. That's all it was though; a possibility. So she neglected to say it out loud.

As activities start to begin you suddenly hear the voice of your lovely Host in your head.

"As I see you all are now properly awake and already asking questions upon questions and I will answer these as I feel the time and place are right.

For now though, I suppose I should address the most interesting one; that body on the floor. I can feel an interesting power coming from deep within it. But there's an illusion that seems to hide his true identity. I suppose the least I can do is reveal who lies there before you."

As the last words fade, some changes begin to happen to the dead body. The flesh melts away, revealing pure bones, while the rest of the body turns into skulls of varying size.

(Which means the dead body is in fact the Collector body I've used in Season 1. Just liked the idea when someone brought it up to me so it's now canon to this play.

Also just a bit of RP flavor from my end cause I'm still part of this as well)

Edited by Mr.P
Fixed some grammar errors I didnt feel like fixing on the phone
  • Like 7

"No, you don't know me, Lipton, but I have heard of you." Pyro feels scared from the thought of being eaten by spiders. And then continues on searching to kitchen with Mezukie

Pyro continues to search through some drawers, finding only utensils. He then continues searching through cupboards and finds nothing of value.

"Wait, what was that about the dead person in the lobby?" Pyro then stops searching though the cupboards still not finding anything edible and goes to the lounge and sits on one of the couches.

"That is Mr.P... I recognize the whole bone-y thing." he sighs and holds his forehead with a hand, looking down and with an expression of dread. "Just why would someone..." he leaned against the closest wall and remained silent for the time being, glancing at P's dead body, still shocked for the time being.

• Like 1

Zek winced as the vase shattered, and then promptly stood up placing himself between Soto and Mena. "Now now, look at the situation we're in and the one who's pulling the strings. Let's not act how they want us to act. That would be playing right into their hands."