Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Outta nowhere the corpse of what was once a bad person remembered everything and ascended from the floor he was on fetus position when he was asking so many wall-breaking questions and said

"Well, who do we have here? Another dead body? I swear this time it wasn't me... there are some familiar faces here! Toast and his friend-with-rights. Mena! Old friend! Do you still want to kill me after all that? I certainly do. but this wound on my head is telling me not to."

After that he just sits on the couch in the middle of human-pyro and dragon mage. "Wow, Dragon mage! You got better after those wounds that i almost finished making on you!. Oh hello human friend! what is your name?" Asked to Pyro-human.

This situation again.

Ysulyan agreed with Mena, mentally... They had fallen for the same trap again, but at least everyone was alive once more; his friends, the ones he has been mourning for a year. Even if in the beginning, most of them were barely acquaintances, he managed to become friends with. He carefully finished inspecting the body on the floor, noticing the ruckus when Mena flipped a nearby table and hit Waddles with it, accidentally. He flinched at the sight, and then stood up, eyebrows furrowed in confusion and worry. This... man that just left them there... Was their intention the same as the other "host"? to puppeteer them and kill each other? If so, then he knew what was coming for them...

And perhaps, he was not going to be too lucky as to survive this time.
Still, if he was to die, he would try to at least enjoy this moment of brief respite before the mayhem; like everyone seemed to be doing, apart from talking about the dead body-- reuniting with friends that were once dead, something he still had to put his finger on how could that have happened.

So he turned to look at @DragonMage156 , immediately poking her shoulder from behind, grinning and wagging his tail lightly. "Hullo there, gal"

Dragon Mage turned to Soto with a frown. "Hi" was all she could think to greet him with "Yeah... thanks for that by the way"

Then she felt a poking on her shoulder. She turned and saw Ysulyan. Her face lit up "Hey Ysul!" she climbed over the back of the couch (simply cos I was too lazy to walk around it XD) and hugged him. "It's good to see you again"

(If Tater streams this, I just know he's gonna make sick jokes about this XD)

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 2

Battal sighs.  Maybe this wouldn't be so bad; I mean, a bunch of dead friends came back to life!  That was good!

Of course a few of them were murderous psychopaths whose rampage was only stopped by the innocent people killing them!  That wasn't good!

• Like 1

Mena gave Soto a withering glare. "No."

"The difference here is one; you were a complete psychopath; quite literally. You enjoyed the whole thing. And two, now that you're back, you're still not remorseful of your abhorrent actions. Pretty much the opposite of Mezukie's handling it."

Mena then let go of the hug, as at this point it was starting to get into the awkward range of length. She paused for a moment, thinking, and spoke up again. "I suppose that there is a question that needs to be addressed though; how do we know that the people guilty from a year ago still aren't planning to murder us now?"

Edited by MenaAthena
removed a redundant word

Lipton clambers out of her casing and stumbles into the room in a less-than-graceful manner. After the mysterious man had vanished, she rubbed her temples, baring her fangs as she squinted. "Oh, god," she moans. "I feel light-headed..." 

(Comic's been added to the OP!)

• Like 1

"If i wanted to kill everyone i would be trying right now, but this dumb headache is 'telling' me stuff..." On the head of Soto, a bullet hole is starting to open causing it to bleed...

"Do i smell blood other than the dried blood of the corpse?"

Utterly overwhelmed by the interactions in the Lounge, Mobbstar had walked towards one of the windows. There were no bars, no locks... And there was little to no time before it would feel like a prison nevertheless. As such, Mobbstar tried to comprehend, mumbling: "Did the dead change their minds, mafioso in regret, innocent in urge for vendetta?"

Also, he was glad nobody asked what happened to his metal body.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

Tater is lowkey salty about his murder, but accepts that death and resurrection are important steps to becoming Sexy Jesus, and thusly decides to humor the fuzzy shark child and return the gesture, in addition to providing an apple slice.

"I'm so deeply sorry about what I've done. For all this year I couldn't sleep...Even if the court didn't find me guilty, as I was "forced by the situation", I still felt like I should have gone in a better way...I-I know apologising won't ever be enough, but...Its the least I could do after being that...selfish and inhuman. 

I did donate some of my money to the Gazelles for Melons foundation, the one for poor gazelles and orphan melons. If that can make myself be less awful in any way.

Oh it's so good to see you and everyone else alive again!!"

And he eats the apple slice

• Like 1

"DragonMage. It's good to see you again. In case you've forgotten me, I'm Corinth, one of Danny's old personas that he brought back. Apparently the host was too vulnerable to... How to put it... everyone recreating what happened to Immortan Joe in the final scene of the new Mad Max."

He looked at the slowly growing red puddle on the ground that signified his cocktail being in splinters, before continuing. "They dragged me across universes though, so I... Wasn't... Factory fresh shall we say.

He wiggled his mechanical fingers to get her up to speed, then continued.

"I have the Host's memory, and indeed every other one of Danny's personas, because of an implanted chip in my brain. I can tell you exactly what he was doing up until Chris fired that blowpipe at his car. Even before that, I know his preparations, his hiring by NWS Corp... Everything from him, my old life, then slap on the two persona memories before hand, and a healthy dose of any RP characters based off of the man himself. Danny C, etc, etc, etc. No new information,"

Edited by Dannyrulx

(Ok seems like there's a wee lil detail people seem to confuse so I'm going to quickly clear it up.

What prevents everyone from leaving isn't a chip but rather a brand you know a lil rune burned into the skin with magical properties.

See it as giving Mafia my personal flavour. Where the old Host used tech and all that to ensure everything's "participation" this one's more focused on magic and occult stuff to keep you all in check. I also will make him a bit more of an active interactable character but I do advise against raising hand against him what I will explain once he leaves his humble adobe and walks amongst you)

• Like 1

"It's good to see you're well, too..." When Ysul broke the hug, he noticed something on his wrist: it was the brand that was somehow embedded to his scales. He tried to remove it with a few scratches but he couldn't. This made him rather nervous. If what the person said was true, then maybe he shouldn't risk leaving that place at once.