I played this game a couple years ago with a friend and had an amazing time, many worthwhile hours. Thank you klei for porting this over, I'm very exited. I had a couple questions that I hope haven't been answered a million time but probably have.

1. Skins. Never played with them, weren't implemented then. Will they come to PS4 as well?

2. Caves. Also have never seen, weren't in DST when I played. That's standard is PC DST now right? They'll make it to PS4?

3. Servers. I assumed it would be peer to peer hosting but a saw something earlier about dedicated servers? With a list of lobby's?

Thanks agin klei for the awsome game, you guys do it better than anyone... especially those fun pimps guys.

• Developer
6 hours ago, Tree45 said:

1. Skins. Never played with them, weren't implemented then. Will they come to PS4 as well?

They're already in :)

2. Caves. Also have never seen, weren't in DST when I played. That's standard is PC DST now right? They'll make it to PS4?

Caves are also already in ;)

3. Servers. I assumed it would be peer to peer hosting but a saw something earlier about dedicated servers? With a list of lobby's?

I'm not exactly sure about dedicated servers and how will they work on the PS4 though (if they ever will work, that is), so sorry :(

Archived