Hot Lava Closed Beta Sign-Up!

• Developer
17 minutes ago, Noyakun said:

Im so curious, so...are there already people who got beta keys?:D

Apparently, yes. Some people that are very experienced with games from this genre that'll be able to give alot of constructive criticism on the design and mechanics, to help make this one of the best games ever.

I'd love to sign up for this, but the signup form doesn't work for me.  I get "Please fill out this field" for the date field, regardless of the date format I enter.  (I've tried regular, US, long, you name it - nothing is accepted).

Well I can see this forum has been around a while, I don't quite know how I missed this game for so long, needless to say I instantly signed up for a beta key!!

I really would like to show your development of this game to my viewers of my YouTube channel, this game looks awesome and if your back catalogue is anything to go by then it definitely will be!!

Keep up the great work guys and I look forward to hopefully receiving a key (Fingers and Toes crossed!!) ;)

Very excited!  The original trailer got me back into playing surf maps (in TF2) and I've gotten much better now.  Looking forward to seeing how you folks decided to integrate surfing into this game as it is THE BEST.  :)

Best of luck with closing this one out.

Archived