Opaqueshard's art

Salutations, I'm Opaque! It's been a while since I've ever used a forum so, please be patient with me. Also, I thought posting my art would be a good way to break the hiatus from it! I draw traditional and digital art. I used my sketches and digitalize them. You all can thank DS/DST for the inspiration. My friends and I are always doing something in one of the servers whether it's in-character shenanigans or not, which usually ends up in me drawing them when I have the time or motivation. If my art isn't poster there, the rest of it is usually posted on my tumblr account here: [Link]

Brace Yourselves.png

DS - Growing Pains - 3.png

DS - Growing pains - 02.5.png

Edited by OpaqueShards
  • Like 11

46 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I really like these ^_^ I think you should post that Webber one from Tumblr here :)

I see you like Wigfrid. As do I! (Also, are you one of those rare WilsonxWigfrid shippers?)

Maybe?? The more I think about it, the more I find their interaction adorable and interesting. It's platonic for the most part..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

57c378cde0d41_BraceYourselves.thumb.png.03ef2686e0867eb014df8897b5a12619.png

Also, are you @JackBeefalolips and @OpaqueShards sharing this thread together? You two seem like friends.

Maybe?? I'm glad she's drawing. Both of us are new to this forum, so i don't mind. She and I are friends, yes. C: I dragged her into the DS/DST fandom with me.

Edit: Omg I didn't see the edit of the picture until now, I'm laughing. This is great.

Edited by OpaqueShards
I didn't see that right away
  • Like 1