The Cute Animal Thread

LadyD

(should've posted this way earlier)  Horatio, celebrating Christmas:

christmaskitty.png.aa111d1ca14fdb2aee3662332d0540bf.png

"MY candy cane!  MINE!  My stocking too.  Because cat."

CAT NOIR
horatiobw.thumb.png.9225e3da6d5aad867ac44d7603b92e1c.png

(aka my crappy camera took such messed-up pictures, that when I fixed the _lighting_...the COLOUR went all wonky.  So I said SCREW IT and you get retrokitty.)

CAT NOIR 2:  NAPTIME IN THE CITY

horatiosleepy2.thumb.png.a650a058b1147e4b105d2e20485cab38.png

It was raining in the city by the bay.  A hard rain.  Fortunately I was indoors so who cares.

...Notorious

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

She is a kinky girl. The kitty purrs after I give a few spanks.

... I have nothing to say.

16 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

It was raining in the city by the bay.  A hard rain.  Fortunately I was indoors so who cares.

However, my receptionist was still on strike sitting at the desk and refusing to do any work till I paid her, and I had to go out into the rain and get the pizza myself.

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I love how we're basically making up a cat hardboiled detective character, here.  XD  Weirdly enough, kittybutt doesn't seem to be remotely interested in most human food...unless you have, of all things, SALAD.  I'm not kidding.  He's obsessed with leaves.  If you track in a muddy leaf on your shoe during a rainy fall day, my cat will have eaten it--past tense--before you even realise you tracked it in.  : P

He also freaks out over beer and salsa.  Actual meat, however?  Even the stuff that has no weird spices on it at all?  Doesn't even notice it.  But OH MY GOD YOU BROUGHT IN A FLOWER NOM NOM NOM.  (I had to regularly keep moving my little cup-o'-hyacinths away from fiendyface, for a good chunk of April...  "Ooh, there's cute little wildflowers just growing right in the lawn, that I can bring in and make the house smell all nice and springlike!"  And THEN...)

Also:

horatioglowyeye.jpg.307dbecec46f931c32075db8880000bc.jpg

WE ARE HORATIO OF CAT.  RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.  YOU WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US*.

(aka weird lighting accidentally made a funny.  XD)  Other than that it's actually kind of one of a decent picture of him...

...Notorious

*Well, not too far off, really...  ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1