Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

Jack Mod Screenshot.png

I could give you that heart... If you apologize.

Forget it, Quack.

Fine, have fun being dead.

So... I got bored... Then I found a character mod template then... This happened.

I don't know when I'll have him done, but I am making progress. Just need to finish all his facial expressions, some other additional things for his appearance and modifying his quotes. After that, it's trying to figure out how to apply perks and all that stuff. And fix glitches in animations. (His face gets wonky at times and I'm not quite sure how to fix it.) Though I wouldn't mind some help in the programming department. Mainly in regards to the perks and maybe how to correct some things like the aforementioned facial animation going wonky. So any modders, please, your assistance is welcomed.

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 5

Hobby.png

Chim, chimney
Chim, chimney
Chim, chim, cher-ee
A sweep is as lucky
As lucky can be

Chim, chimney
Chim, chimney
Chim, chim, cher-oo
Good luck will rub off when
I shakes hands with you
Or blow me a kiss
And that's lucky too

XD Couldn't resist. I love that movie to bits and well... whenever I see the one man band I think of it.

Little update on the mod. He's almost ready for launch! =) Just need to finish coding his quotes!

• Like 6

jackcarter.png

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=806233789

Got him all polished and ready to roll. This was quite the experience for me... and I'm definitely not doing it again for awhile. Too many headaches. But overall, I'm pleased and happy that I can now play as this guy in DST. I'll try and keep him up to date as much as I can as the new updates come and such. For now, he's about as up to date as they get in regards to quotes and such. Hope you enjoy. =)

DS 38.jpeg

Concept sketches I did as a reference for his sprite and portrait. I based his portrait off an image @minespatch made for me.

Now if you'll excuse me. *slump* 6 days of frustration and near heart attacks can take a lot out of someone.

• Like 6

On 11/25/2016 at 5:17 PM, Aileen-Rose said:

jackcarter.png

Got him all polished and ready to roll. This was quite the experience for me... and I'm definitely not doing it again for awhile. Too many headaches. But overall, I'm pleased and happy that I can now play as this guy in DST. I'll try and keep him up to date as much as I can as the new updates come and such. For now, he's about as up to date as they get in regards to quotes and such. Hope you enjoy. =)

Seeing the conception from pencil to finals is pretty lovely to see. You even added that grey texture that the other portraits have. :wilson_goodjob:

On 11/26/2016 at 7:19 PM, Aileen-Rose said:

Jack and the Chesters.png"I made new friends!"

Sorry, couldn't resist. XD ALL THE CHESTERS!

Oh no! Not the mythical FLUFFPILE that has been mentioned from days of yore!  Oh boy, two glommers. Though I'm sure Jack just unbirthed that Glom-glom. :wilson_ecstatic:

On 11/26/2016 at 10:56 PM, Aileen-Rose said:

Rose Will.pngI must admit, I'm rather fond of the rose skins.

The lighting is excellent on this piece. Especially the folds at the bottom of his coat. Subtle and perfect. Just like the rose-heart aesthetic.

On 11/27/2016 at 7:46 PM, Aileen-Rose said:

20161127_152413_HDR-1.jpg"A rose, my Lady?"

Well done on the burnishing on the hair on this particular piece. It's a bit smoother than the coloring on the clothes but I appreciate the effort you put into this one.

On 11/25/2016 at 5:17 PM, Aileen-Rose said:

DS 38.jpeg

Concept sketches I did as a reference for his sprite and portrait. I based his portrait off an image @minespatch made for me. Now if you'll excuse me. *slump* 6 days of frustration and near heart attacks can take a lot out of someone.

Eyyyy thanks for letting me inspire you. I just wanted to do my piece based on your stats post but your piece turned out great! :wilson_goodjob:

• Like 2

On 11/26/2016 at 7:56 PM, Aileen-Rose said:

I must admit, I'm rather fond of the rose skins.

Is that a rose William carter? If so you made it look better than the actual Maxwell rose skin.

tbh untriumphant Maxwell is best Maxwell.

Edited by GiddyGuy
actually, actual.
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Yes that is William Carter. =)

I love William. He's my favorite second to Wilson.

Noice, I could tell by his warm glow, and his on point glasses.

Who can resist those seductive glasses, for real tho.

Edited by GiddyGuy
tellingly tell.
  • Like 2

williamcarter.pngDS 41.jpegWilliam and Maxwell.png

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=810439800

I know I said I would take a long break from modding but I couldn't help myself since I knew this was one I really wanted. My own version of William to play as and I'm really happy with how he came out. It went a little faster than Jack's, but there were some pretty big hiccups in regards to some coding errors and it was just a big mess. But, I got him done and he is ready to play.

So, here's his portrait, the sketches I did as a reference, and his sprite in the game next to Maxwell's.

Enjoy! =)

• Like 7