Aileen-Rose

Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

Aileen-Rose    4,933
16 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Aw she's adorable ^_^ no, they're all adorable! Will we get to know more about the Carter's and Wes n Wigfrid's children? Also, would Wendy and Webber still be teens in this next gen?

I do have plans to do profiles for the Carter and Wesfrid kids. =) All in due time.

By the time the kids are at the ages they're at (The oldest, Rose being 10) Wendy, Abigail and Webber are in their teens/young adult years. Still need to do some math but I shall give exact ages soon.

• Like 2

DragonMage156    15,642
On 8/4/2017 at 2:50 PM, Starthefox said:

I support Wesfrid.

I support Willowson, Wesfrid, Webny (when they're more grown up ofcourse), and the game's canon ships like Woodie x Lucy and Charliam (cos I like William more than Maxwell).

• Like 1

minespatch    26,093

The outfit fits the Carter attire in my opinion. Nice work cleaning up the rose fabric.

• Thanks 1

NightWonder7    2,332

*Logs on computer*

*Reads about these precious, beautiful, innocent cinnamon buns of children who are descendants of some of my favourite fictional characters*

*Feels proud to know about them*

*Goes back to own business with more determination*

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Aileen-Rose    4,933

5988a75643759_FelixandArielle.thumb.png.b730a0f82094e37c8c7f4b46f0134143.png

And finally, the last set, the Wesfrid Twins.

Name: Felix

Family: Wes (Father), Wigfrid (Mother), Arielle(Sister)

Friends: The Survivors, Hayden Edward Higgsbury, Cyrus Albert Higgsbury, Ember Cecelia Higgsbury, Rose Jacklyn Cater and Milo Wilson Carter

Personality: Felix is a sneaky young man with quite the love for having fun. While mostly quiet when he speaks up, he’s got the loud and proud tone his mother has that can get anyone’s attention.

Short Background: Felix is the older of the twins in his family. A boy who is quiet a majority of the time but loud and proud when he speaks. Never afraid to speak his mind and never afraid to try something new.

He is never anywhere without his twin sister Arielle. The two are a package deal, if you want one, you get both. The two bounce off each other and are quite the pair in any situation.

The two love practicing acrobatics together and use it to their advantage when it comes to practice fighting. They would like to one day use their skills for something real but they know better than to pick a fight. “We’re finishers, not starters of the fight.”

Fun Facts:

- Felix is older than Arielle by one whole minute.

- Felix is very fluent in sign language thanks to his father.

- Felix has his own warrior helmet that Wigfrid made for him though often he can’t wear it since it tends to not gel with practicing acrobatics.

Name: Arielle

Family: Wes (Father), Wigfrid (Mother), Felix (Brother)

Friends: The Survivors, Hayden Edward Higgsbury, Cyrus Albert Higgsbury, Ember Cecelia Higgsbury, Rose Jacklyn Cater and Milo Wilson Carter

Personality: Arielle is a quiet girl who has a huge attention for detail. Like her brother, she tends to be quiet but unlike Felix she does not carry the same tone when she speaks. She tends to speak after assessing the situation and sometimes catches people off guard with what she has noted.

Short Background: Arielle is the younger of the twins in her family. While the quieter of the two, Arielle has a sharp tongue when speaking, always carefully assessing the situation before speaking and before acting.

She is never anywhere without her twin brother Felix. You want her you get him as well. There is no separating them. They make quite the team and they want to keep it that way.

Arielle loves practicing acrobatics with her brother since they mesh well with their fighting tactics. Though one other thing she does like practicing when they’re resting is her miming skills. She finds they come in handy, especially if it can serve as a distraction in some cases.

Fun Facts:

- Arielle is fluent in sign language just like her brother, all thanks to Wes.

- Arielle as mentioned in her bio does enjoy practicing the art of miming. It helps her relax and it’s something she gets to enjoy with her father.

- Arielle does want to try her hand at balloonancy but so far no success.

And that about does it for next gens for the time being. Look for more of these guys and their friends in the future!

• Like 3

DragonMage156    15,642
3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Oh boy, the sister has my name. :wilson_ecstatic:

I thought the same thing when one of her mer-shark/people OCs had my name ^_^

• Haha 1

Aileen-Rose    4,933
18 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I thought the same thing when one of her mer-shark/people OCs had my name ^_^

I want to clarify something, the mer-sharks also belong to Storm. I only owned two of them the rest are all hers. I was just helping upgrade the designs.

• Like 2

DragonMage156    15,642
4 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

I want to clarify something, the mer-sharks also belong to Storm. I only owned two of them the rest are all hers. I was just helping upgrade the designs.

Oh oops! (I'm really bad with that ^^;