Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

Bobbie Sketch.png

Storm and I already have some plans in regards to Charlie's sis. (I have a design I just uh... haven't posted it yet. ehehehe... oops...)

Don't get us wrong though. We LOVE Bobbie . We really do.

I love her character and she's always a joy to see art for. I honestly can't wait to see if she appears at some point in the Resumptus comic line since I would love to see more of her. But as a bit of a consolation, here's a sketch of the lovely lady.

Also... my favorite drawing @Quoth143 has done for Bobbie was this gem:

On 5/28/2016 at 8:46 PM, Quoth143 said:

first meeting.png

The first meeting went great!

Just... Pfffft. XD

• Like 5

DSJ page 1.jpegDSJ pages 2-3.jpeg

DSJ pages 4-5.jpg

Sketch entries from my Don't Starve journal. Just ideas and such for the DST timeline I have. It's an alternate route of StS where things follow the game more closely. Main thing being Scarlet does come into power. (Yeah spoiler, Charlie doesn't become the new ruler in StS) As for where the story diverged, that I'm saving for another time. Anyhow, just stuff.

Wilson practice, Wilson and Maxwell not being all chummy, ideas for William and Maxwell having their issues with having to share, and some Willow and Wilson.

Have fun reading.

I do intend to do something with these ideas eventually, just first things first, need to get the main timeline done that is Survive the Shadows. After that... Hehehe... My turn. >w> (This particular story line is my own project so I'm excited.)

I admit my favorite sketch is the frustrated Wilson on page 1. (My Mom had me make a copy of it for her to keep in her binder at work. She found it rather amusing.)

So yeah, eventually I want to get this idea rolling. Just a matter of when.

... Have I mentioned I can sketch a lot in one day?

• Like 5

WnA Willow and Pinky.png

I could not stop grinning like an idiot while coloring this because of the hound just... That face man.

So yeah, finally got Willow's design finished along with her fire hound, Pinky.

Willow lives in the out lands with a bunch of were hounds who took her in when she was pretty small. She's a bit of a wild child, but knows her manners. ("Hey, even us out landers know the first thing about being polite.") She generally isn't anywhere without Pinky since he's her main mode of transportation. She enjoys playing with fire and is proud head fireside girl in Cecelia's troop. She also likes joining on the random shenanigans the boys get themselves into. (And she may or may not have a crush on Wilson.)

Pinky has been by Willow's side since he was a pup. As for why he's cross eyed... No one is exactly sure. It's a wonder he doesn't bump into things all the time, but he also wants Willow safe. He tends uncross his eyes if things get serious or if something is threatening his owner. But most of the time that's his default expression. He's rather friendly for a hound. (and thankfully doesn't mind catcoons, much to Lady's relief.)

And yeah, that's it for now.

Enjoy!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'm gonna nickname Pinky as Derpzilla. :wilson_sneaky:

Is he named Pinky due to him being a red color?

Derpzilla... I love it.

Yerp and it's a reference to the character Isabella's (The character Willow is filling the role of.)  pet whose name was also Pinky.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

So this time Willow is the one crushing on Wilson or do they both sorta like each other?

It's a little bit of both.

Willow finds Wilson to be amazing in all that he does from his inventing skills to his magic. Doesn't help he's charming in his own way, even if he can be goofy at times. Biggest thing though is he's never judged her for being an out lander. He sees her like anyone else which she appreciate, considering she's being raised by were hounds. So she has her list of reasons for crushing.

Wilson likes her too... and does find her to be a little cute. But he's kind of new to the idea of having a crush on someone, especially someone he considers his friend. He just brushes it off most of the time since he doesn't want to make things awkward... though not to say he doesn't get teased about it by a certain brother.

• Like 3