Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

39 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Unamused Cece.png

It's a problem when parents of certain characters break the 4th wall and find out some of the horrible stuff I've put their kids through.

Well, least the brother didn't find out or I'd be double screwed.

Don't tell on meeeee.

XD.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Unamused Cece.png

It's a problem when parents of certain characters break the 4th wall and find out some of the horrible stuff I've put their kids through.

Well, least the brother didn't find out or I'd be double screwed.

Don't tell on meeeee.

mama Bear is here Run girl run!

• Like 3

AW 1.png

Doing a short storyboard practice this week. And by short, I mean the video is simple and is only barely 3 minutes so it shouldn't take me too terribly long to complete. Heard a song today and well, I had to put visuals to it. I have all the roughs down just need to do all the cleaning like you see here in this shot.

This scene isn't part of anything in particular. Not Survive the Shadows, the DSTJ or whatever other AUs Storm and I have. It's just its own thing. I guess I could say it might be Wilson and Albert but that's debatable. I dunno, you be the judge.

As for what the song is, just wait and see. Oh and just so people don't get confused, that's Edward and Albert on that bench. What they're doing their, just wait and see.

• Like 5

AW 12.pngAW 5.png

I might be having too much fun with this short story board. (Almost finished. Just have another wave of boards to finish but saving that for tomorrow since I'm exhausted.)

Some Bobbie and Albert

And Bobbie, Jenny and Charlie talking about something.

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 5

Here it is~ If you wish to read more on this video, go to Youtube to the read the description.

But, long story short, Father/Son bonding and talking sweet about the women they love. Just something simple and fluffy for me to storyboard. Enjoy.

All done in three days.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Here it is~ If you wish to read more on this video, go to Youtube to the read the description.

But, long story short, Father/Son bonding and talking sweet about the women they love. Just something simple and fluffy for me to storyboard. Enjoy.

All done in three days.

This is amazing! Thank you for this! (I think I teared up a little)

• Like 1