Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

4 hours ago, Storm137 said:

Shadow flames so both. :3

I'm getting those Book of Life flame hearts that Jorge R Guttierez vibes from it. :wilson_laugh:

1 hour ago, Aileen-Rose said:

101 Chesters Willowson.pngFrom a random request I got once. Willowson 101 Chesters style.

Just the other day some fans were discussing Chester skins. You came up with a great concept thanks to your requester. :wilson_laugh:

Willowson? I don't see their lovechild.:wilson_sneaky:

• Like 2

Sick Wilson Sketch.png

SLUMP!

Willow: W-Wilson!?

Wilson: Okay... you win... I admit it... I'm tired... and... maybe a little sick...

Willow: ... *brings her arms around him* Big dork... I'd say I told you so... but I think you already get that.

Wilson works himself into the ground sometimes and tends to forget about getting enough sleep and his own health on occasion.

(It's been a stressful week... needed a pick me up...)

• Like 7

Survivor Jack.png

Jack Carter

The Determined Doctor

"Till my last breath, I'm not giving up anyone's life!"

Comes with syringes and healing salve (2 syringes, 5 healing salve)

Has knowledge in all medicine (Knows recipes for healing salve and honey poultice)

Strong willed in heart and mind. (Can take hard hits and doesn't lose sanity too quickly.)

Health - 80

Hunger - 130

Sanity - 100

After being pulled into Their world after a magic mishap, Jack Carter still finds the will to keep pushing forward in hopes to help all those who were involved, and maybe... just maybe... find a way to get his family back.

-------

If Jack hadn't died and wound up becoming a survivor.

• Like 5

Higgsburys.png

Oooooooh gosh this was not supposed to be this complicated. It was just supposed to be some character charts, but then this happened. Main goal was to get the whole Higgsbury family drawn and colored and well... it still happened, it just got all fancy... and turned into a poster like thing. Woops.

Anyhow, main motivation for this was because the Higgsburys are the top tier cast. Any shenanigans revolves around this family. Wilson and Albert take the main front, but their parents along with their pets have their part as well. Either way, we're following their lives of living in the Tri-Shadow City area. So, let me introduce them.

Cecelia Higgsbury, proud mother of Wilson and Albert. Very kind and firm young woman and was one of the well known young warriors in the survivors who helped find the Tri-Shadow City area. Her warrior days are long behind her and now happily works as a den mother for fireside girl troop 637.

Edward Higgsbury, father of Wilson and Albert. A reserved kind of guy, but isn't afraid to speak up if something seems off to him. He was a warrior alongside Cecelia during the earlier days of the Tri-Shadow City area. With those days gone, he now spends his time being a professional warlock and passing on magic he learned from his mother to others.

Wilson Percival Higgsbury, the older of the two Higgsbury siblings. Ambitious and with a spark of creativity in his eyes, when he puts his mind to it Wilson can accomplish anything. Even if he fails, he least knows in the end he can make someone laugh. Especially his brother.

Albert Montague Higgsbury, the younger of the two Higgsbury siblings. While not as inventive as his brother, he finds joy in working on projects with him or just going exploring in the out lands. If anything, he's just happy he and his brother can still have fun despite having a curse.

Woodie the Beaver/Were Beaver. Woodie was adopted into the family when Wilson and Albert were about 4 and 3 years old. He's been their loyal pet since then. Though what they don't know is their pet is part of OWCA (Organization Without a Cool Acronym) run by Major Wolfgang. When it's time to get going on a mission, Woodie puts on the hat and heads for the castle or out lands to stop whatever it is Maxwell is planning on doing that day to annoy those still living in the out lands. (It can get really weird some days. What can Maxwell say? He's bored. He already rules the world so he need something to do and well... annoying people is pretty much the next best thing to torturing.)

Lady Justice the Catcoon. Commonly referred to as Lady, was adopted into the family after Albert got his curse as a comfort animal to help Albert with his sanity. She never really leaves his side, and tends to hide away in Al's backpack when the boys are out on one of their explorations or projects. It can be stressful somedays, but she puts up with it... along with Woodie. They have disagreements from time to time but they have their own fun ways of settling it... (Rock paper scissors and poker.)

And that's it. Glad to have colors for the parents and finalized designs. Hope you enjoy.

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 6