Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Maxwell has some competition with Charbelle.:wilson_sneaky:

charlie and the beast.png

Unless that is William/Maxwell in the pictures you're posting?

17 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

BaTB DS.png

So... Storm saw the new Beauty and the Beast and then shenanigans happened. She wanted shipping requests. Then this happened.

William and  Charlie as the main couple with a dash of Willowson. (Candelabra Shipping for the win.)

*points*

• Like 1

20170319_194132_HDR~2.jpg

"Come on! Surely you know what the end result is going to be!"

"For the last time, if I did know, I could put an end to this but I don't, so everything is stuck as it is."

"For heaven's sake, you MADE this world. You're practically a GOD as you put it, how could you not know what THEY are planning to do to Charlie?"

"Firstly, the whole God title was me being in over my head with my power. I didn't write all the rules. I wrote some, but in all honesty THEY wrote more of the rules than I did. Secondly, what they plan on doing to Ms. Charlie... The best answer I have is a guess."

"And that would be?"

"They'll do exactly what they did to you and me. Let her do what she wants so long as it falls in line with their demands... Then, when she's at her peak, torture her and break her till she's nothing but their servant. Just like you and I were at the end of our reign."

• Like 6