Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

6048021131585358348_account_id=1.jpg

20170304_165454_HDR.jpg20170304_165440_HDR.jpg20170304_165447_HDR.jpg

Okay I know I said on a previous post back in October that I would only let you have to deal with my actual face once but em... Something really cool happened.

So, at my university they have something called Fandemonium and well, I got to volunteer to host a booth this time around. Holy canoly this was like one of the funnest things I've gotten to do in regards to my work. I actually got to show off my stuff and hand out business cards. (And ran out of said cards. I was in shock.) It was really a huge blast and I'm glad I was given the opportunity to show off my work and get my name out there. To top it off, I got to spread the awareness of Don't Starve so that's always a plus.

I donned my Wilson costume again, though with some Willow mixed in since I wanted to do something with my hair this time and went with a skirt instead of pants.

So yeah, I'm looking forward to doing this again next Fandemonium.

Okay, nerd moment over.Thanks for letting me spazz about this.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

To top it off, I got to spread the awareness of Don't Starve so that's always a plus.

"Can I share a moment to spread the word of nome?" :wilson_sneaky:

Hey, sounds like you had a great time! Hopefully you'll be able to do more of these in the future and not just Fandemonium. :wilson_smile:

• Like 1

20170305_150231_HDR~2.jpg

I haven't done a lot of sketches of this little miss but she was on my mind today and well finally felt like I could share some stuff about her since she appeared in at least one story. (That story being The Reserve.)

Rose Jacklyn Carter is the daughter of William and Charlie. She's a bubbly little girl and always seems to have a smile on her face. She loves making others smile through her own little magic tricks or just being plain silly.

She wants to one day be a magician like her father or least go into some form of stage performance. (She likes trying everything in regards to it.)

And that's about all I can say. I admit I was nervous to talk about her but I just feel comfortable with her now. So yeah this is what Rosie in The Reserve looks like when she gets a little older.

(Which in that world her first Pokemon is the Ralts that hatched from the egg William's Gardevoir and Charlie's Gallade had.) (I also imagine in that world this girl is spoiled to no end by her Uncle Jack and her Auntie Bobbie and Auntie Jenny.)

And I'm rambling. Just yeah. She's William and Charlie's little later. Hope you enjoy.

• Like 5

Technically William is still kinda... catatonic ^^;

Who knows? Maybe after they defeat the king (or whatever it is they need to do), we'll get a glimpse of the future. Whether they're in the real world or the DS world at this time (as well as everything else) is entirely up to Aileen and Storm.

• Like 1

Im Screwed.png

"It's official. I'm screwed."

(Ah Don't Derezz. Sorry for leaving you in the dust. And if you're wondering why this is popping up here instead of its original thread, said thread got closed so DD gets to move in over here on the stash.)

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

(Halp, I can’t stop drawing cute things involving this family.)

And I can't stop liking it :p

2 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

And if you're wondering why this is popping up here instead of its original thread, said thread got closed

Sorry it got archived. Threads can only last so long without a post >_< that's why people sometimes bump their threads.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NightWonder7 said:

No paper is safe from an artist possessing a pencil >:3

Especially mini sketchbooks that you can do what you please with when you're bored during classes. *shot*

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Whoa, Rosie is growing quickly.

Characters tend to grow at fast rates, though she's going no where fast since I can't really use her anywhere save The Reserve.

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 3