Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

Disney Study 19.png

So... Stole some OCs for the fun of it since hey, anyone can go under the study so long as they're done in the style.

On top of it all I couldn't resist. The idea just popped in my head and I had to... Also, an excuse to draw Queen Bobbie in all her beautiful glory. Albert... Looks really good in this style. Not gonna lie.

So yeah, there ya. The not so evil queen Bobbie and the dashing Cop Albert. Both belonging to @Quoth143

I have no idea what Bobbie saying. Honestly the only thing that's running through my mind is endless quotes from Hercules that could possibly fit this.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

Eee! They look awesome! Bobbie is probably saying something like " I'm a big tough girl. I tie my own sandals and everything." -Megara from Hercules.

Yessss... and now Bobbie is forever going to have the voice of Megara in my head.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Yessss... and now Bobbie is forever going to have the voice of Megara in my head.

Meg's voice is probably the most fitting for her. (Meg's voice actress also plays Rose Quartz in Steven Universe)

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Has just that right amount of sassyness and strongness to it. Yep, stuck in my brain forever now.

So what would Albert sound like then?

Hmmm, I'm not quite sure. I always imagine Wilson with a slightly high pitched  voice and Albert with a lower pitched voice. 

• Like 2

Le gasp, he speaks.

Felt like doing some lip syncing in this other style of mine and well I happened to have a sound file lying around that had a particular funny line said by my actor for dear Wildork. (It’s from a video that hasn’t come out yet.)

He had to say Wilson’s full name and poor guy wasn’t sure if he was saying it right. XD I thought it would be amusing to see Wilson himself say it since… come on, having a character not sure of their own name is kind of amusing.

So yeah, here ya go. A talking Wildork who isn’t sure how to say his own name. (Love you aclevername! <- Wilson’s actor.)

• Like 5

Grace Wave.png

Been a few months since I've modded and well the mood hit me again not too long ago so I put out an ad for free character mod. Only requirements I really had were it had to be female (wanted to finally balance out the amount of boy and girl mods I have.) had to be a Don't Starve OC, and the person requesting it would agree to do the quotes since they know their character better than I do.

And lo and behold this happened. Worked on this little lady and got her sprite built within a day. Just doing minor tweaks at this point in regards to abilities and some other things. Sprite building just doesn't take very long for me. It's like the easiest part for me.

So yeah, I don't know when the mod will be released. That'll be up to @artistcrab since she's doing all the quotes and such.

I forgot how fun it was to build character sprites. I'd like to do more in the future just not sure how I'd go about it since I wouldn't mind forms of payment. Meh, we'll see. Just happy to be modding again.

Enjoy!

• Like 5