Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

25 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'm shocked I never even thought of this crossover! Nice job on all four. Though now I'm curious how William Carter and MAxwell had the voice of Dan Green. :wilson_ecstatic:

I'm partial to abridged myself.

I do find the abridged series amusing sometimes... considering... the one incident that happened on the Survive the Shadows blog.

Wilson: D8< I thought we said we weren't going to talk about that ever again!

Maxwell: D8< Don't even think about it-

TOO BAD.

Ask Wilson 7 dA.png

Wilson: Ugh... I need to go rethink my life...

Maxwell: I need to get my eyes checked again...

And there ya go that was the noodle incident. Abridged fans will get the ref.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Anywhosen, just something silly. (If you've seen "Season 0" you'll know why Maxwell and Yami/Atem are fist bumping.)

Season 0 \ Original Manga is the only Yu-Gi-Oh I accept.
"It's time to d-d-d-DIE." 

• Like 1

On 5/08/2016 at 3:00 PM, Aileen-Rose said:
Spoiler

Two sides of a coin.png

Something I wanted to bring up real fast since this came up in a recent post.

So usually whenever I've appeared in a drawing I've looked like the girl on the right. That's because she's my Don't Starve-sona as it were. But recent post I appeared in my normal attire so just wanted to clarify this. My cartoon self generally dresses how I do, I've just been using my Don't Starve-sona because it fit nicely with the rest of the characters and I wanted to keep a running theme. So.... Yeah. I'll still be appearing as her, though I do want to throw it out there that she is an OC of mine as well. I just haven't really touched much on her yet since I'm still working on Survive the Shadows. But I do have plans for her later.

So... Yeah. Just thought I'd just say that. I do want to work more on Wylie as a character, but for now, she just happens to be someone who speaks for me.

Enjoy!

So I was poking around you DA and rewatching some videos and just noticed your persona has two different outfits and up until recently scrolling through your art threads, I was a bit confused XD

However, I'm still trying to find the colour pallet for the left persona/outfit ^^;

• Like 3

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

So I was poking around you DA and rewatching some videos and just noticed your persona has two different outfits and up until recently scrolling through your art threads, I was a bit confused XD

However, I'm still trying to find the colour pallet for the left persona/outfit ^^;

Disney-Aileen.png

For full body: http://aileen-rose.deviantart.com/art/Aileen-Rose-2015-523503828

This is my regular self's colors. I usually have myself presented as Whitney in regards to DS stuff for theme matching. Generally I present myself like this with other content since this is more true to my actual self in regards to appearance. XD; Whitney's hair is WAY longer than mine.

• Like 2

Welp, still on drawing ban so decided to clean the USB a bit, found some gems I thought I'd share that I haven't shared yet here but have on other places. Fair warning, some are on the older side.

Totally Wilson.png

You ain't fooling anyone Mr. Hiro Hamada. Running joke between Storm and I that these two tend to duke it out in regards to science. Kid inventor from a modern time vs. a guy from the early 1900's who posses dark knowledge. Wonder how that would go down. They also like competing for attention since I fandom hop a lot in regards to projects.

(Wouldn't be the first time Big Hero 6 and Don't Starve crossed over though.)

Willowson and Baymax.jpeg

Seriously, Baymax would be something Wilson would want considering how much he gets himself hurt.

DS Disney.png

I guess you could say these were the Disney Starve's roots as it were. Behold my OTPs in their Disney-fied glory. (Well and one Marvel-fied glory. Only reason it made it on to this sheet is because Marvel is owned by Disney.)

Skittish Sketches.png

I actually didn't post this anywhere. Just concept sketches for Wylie.

The Skittish Inovator.pngThe Insane Writer.png

Two portraits I did of Storm and I as our Don't Starve-sonas.

Wilson Timed Sketch.png

And I'm gonna end off with this. Someone asked me how long it would take me to sketch Wilson. Just sketch, not completely color him and stuff. This was the result.

That about does it. I'm sure I have other stuff lying around just trying to keep myself busy. (Abstaining from drawing is harder than it sounds. >_<;; Don't get tendonitis okay?)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Maybe the best way to heal your wrist is to do simple doodle exercises? IT might help your drawing and your hand in the long run?

I have to rest it. Tendonitis is caused by repetitive motions  so I have to abstain from the motions so the inflamation can go down and the tendons can heal. I do any form of drawing wrist feels like it's on fire and it'll make it worse. Generally I have been good about taking breaks during drawing sessions to prevent this unfortunately a good smack from a volley ball brought it back because my wrist couldn't handle the pressure of the hit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

unfortunately a good smack from a volley ball brought it back because my wrist couldn't handle the pressure of the hit.

Ugh, I hate volleyball (or any kind of sport really). Then again, I've always been more of the lazy one :p

2 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Aaahhh! Your crossovers are absolutely amazing and bring so much joy! 0w0 And the DS-styles looks really good : D

Did you see the TRON and Fineas and Ferb AUs? Maybe we'll see more after her wrist heals if she feels like drawing them.

Also, Storm's Pokemon AU is something to consider checking out ;)

• Like 3