Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

I didn't know it was animated till I saw it on Tumblr XD

8 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Not sure what else I'll do but I'm holding off on full body stuff for the time being. (Anatomy is something I'm still trying to improve on since proportions are rather mean to me.)

What are you talking about?

14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

What are you talking about?

Proportions as in regards to making sure the character in question is anatomically correct. For example, like making sure the head isn't too big, or the arms aren't too long for the body, or the torso being too long, etc. It's something I'm trying to get better about.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Proportions as in regards to making sure the character in question is anatomically correct. For example, like making sure the head isn't too big, or the arms aren't too long for the body, or the torso being too long, etc. It's something I'm trying to get better about.

But... that look fine to me XD Then again, I don't always pay attention to detail and proportions :p

Disney Study - 8.png

I'm admittedly hard on myself in regards to my work and I keep forgetting to remind myself that is a-okay to not be perfect on the first go and that learning how to be a better artist is through trial and error.

And sometimes getting out of the slump calls for hilarity to make the jump. So finally, a full body picture and it's for comedic purposes. I hope to do some serious stuff too but sometimes, laughter makes it less hesitating to try.

And yeah I was a bit stressed today with the new semester starting and some other stuff that happened. I'm okay now just.. guuuuuuh... today was not my best top form day.

Anywhosen, have a laugh.

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

I keep forgetting to remind myself that is a-okay to not be perfect on the first go and that learning how to be a better artist is through trial and error.

It's a hard lesson to learn as an artist sometimes >_< I have the same problem and often avoid drawing certain things because of it : P

The full body piece looks great and I think you managed the proportions very well : ) And the scene is hilarious XD

• Like 2

Disney Study - 11.png

Story board practice. Mainly just making rough drawings and what not. Just something to get me to draw both Wilson and Maxwell more. Mainly drew panels involving key moments in their meeting from Wilson being frustrated over his experiments to his eventual fall into the Shadow World. I decided to have Maxwell appear as a shadow as a way for him to interact with Wilson more. (And again, be forced to draw him more.) And it worked and well, I feel I'm getting a better handle on them in this style.

You know... this would be the prime moment for Maxwell to have a manipulation/villain song, if this were a typical Disney film. I'd write something but guh... too tired. It's late, and drawing all these panels was exhausting. All I know is the song's title would either be something along the lines of "Say, Pal." or "Secret Knowledge" more so the first one though. I just can't think of anything. So this is all I got.

Hope you enjoy.

• Like 6

On 1/8/2017 at 2:20 AM, Aileen-Rose said:

Disney Study - 11.png

Story board practice. Mainly just making rough drawings and what not. Just something to get me to draw both Wilson and Maxwell more. Mainly drew panels involving key moments in their meeting from Wilson being frustrated over his experiments to his eventual fall into the Shadow World. I decided to have Maxwell appear as a shadow as a way for him to interact with Wilson more. (And again, be forced to draw him more.) And it worked and well, I feel I'm getting a better handle on them in this style.

You know... this would be the prime moment for Maxwell to have a manipulation/villain song, if this were a typical Disney film. I'd write something but guh... too tired. It's late, and drawing all these panels was exhausting. All I know is the song's title would either be something along the lines of "Say, Pal." or "Secret Knowledge" more so the first one though. I just can't think of anything. So this is all I got.

Hope you enjoy.

this looks awesome planning to make this into a animation?

Disney Study 14.png

"So, Shadow Games?"

Wanna know what happens when I get sick and really can't do anything errands wise because I'm too busy sneezing my brains out? I wind up continuing my marathon for a show that sets off my nostalgia but in it's original Japanese Sub so it's not as cringe inducing as the English Dub.

Then this happens... Though this wouldn't be the first time this crossover as occurred.

There was a noodle incident on the Survive the Shadows tumblr and I'll leave it at that. (Mainly because Wilson and Maxwell don't want to talk about it.)

Anywhosen, just something silly. (If you've seen "Season 0" you'll know why Maxwell and Yami/Atem are fist bumping.)

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Disney Study 14.png

"So, Shadow Games?"

Wanna know what happens when I get sick and really can't do anything errands wise because I'm too busy sneezing my brains out? I wind up continuing my marathon for a show that sets off my nostalgia but in it's original Japanese Sub so it's not as cringe inducing as the English Dub.

Then this happens... Though this wouldn't be the first time this crossover as occurred.

There was a noodle incident on the Survive the Shadows tumblr and I'll leave it at that. (Mainly because Wilson and Maxwell don't want to talk about it.)

Anywhosen, just something silly. (If you've seen "Season 0" you'll know why Maxwell and Yami/Atem are fist bumping.)

Yugi looks awesome in your style!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Storm137 said:

You'd be shocked at how much was censored. To each their own but me and Aileen prefer the sub. No unnecessary dialogue or cheesy writing to make it child friendly. They even wrote out Yugi's mother even though she barely had any screen time to start.

Season 0 was the FIRST Yu-Gi-Oh series in Japan, airing in 1999 but was uploaded to the internet in english subtitle. It was never released in the US because it was so dark if 4kids tried to censor it they'd only have the first five minutes of the show leftover from cutting. Personally season 0 is one of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh incarnations.

I love season 0. 

• Like 2