The long chase

This was the first time I joined a PVP server. I picked Wigfrid. I start pretty good, with lots of twigs and grass. While looking for rocks, I found Chester, which I really needed since I didn't have much space in my inventory. I build a little nice base, with a campfire and science machine. I was ready to build the alchemy engine, with all the materials inside Chester, I only needed the wood. While I was looking for wood I see a Maxwell running towards my direction (He was the host.). At first I didn't notice, but Chester was no longer following me, so I got back. The Maxwell had opened Chester, and ran away. I looked into chester and... Everything was gone! So the chase started. He kept trying to lure me in spiders, tentacles, Merms, but I wouldn't give up that stuff so easily. 5 days of chase, eating only raw, stale meat since I couldn't waste time cooking it. At the end, he makes a fatal mistake. He tried to lure me to the dragonfly, but the dragonfly killed him. exhausted, I got my stuff back, proud that I got everything back. This would be a happy ending, right...? Well... Let's just say he banned me from the server, for basically no reason at all. Anyways; this was a little story. I know this wasn't a really good story but since it happened to me 10 minutes ago and I was in the mood of writing, I thought "why not?"

I once chased a Wilson player for 2 days because he thought it was funny to burn down my base (Back in the old days when the kick system didn't exist). I chased him until he got stung to death by Killer Bees. I was just in close enough range to dance on his body and make him watch. He said something along the lines saying he still won and left in a huff. That was a good day.

Archived