Paxton's Magical Land of STUFF!

Paxtonnnn

Am I a Good Artist?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How good/bad of am artist am I?

42 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

. Also, I'm considering using that Tim Burton-style Wallan whenever I draw Wallan, except slightly changed.

Hey if you got a idea, don't resist doodling it down. Especially if you don't need reference. Drawing these days are harder since I actually need references before I continue drawing.

35 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Well.

Turns out I'm the biggest idiot on Earth.

They only unfriended me because they didn't want notifications.

I hate myself so much right now.

you can either do that or try to get him back by talking  to him somehow,and trying to build the friendship again.Friendship is not hard just maintaining it is hard.

9 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

you can either do that or try to get him back by talking  to him somehow,and trying to build the friendship again.Friendship is not hard just maintaining it is hard.

You don't get it, he's still my friend. They just unfriended me on Steam because they didn't like the Steam notifications.

Point, I'm an idiot.

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Don't worry Wallan...

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

e_e

1 hour ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Wallannnn*

Oops. Sorry. I didn't realize that at first. Must of had a brain-fart XD

It isn't the first time it's happened though. I think @WaddleDee has been called Wiffleball before and @MenaAthena called Kate. Nothing bad :p

I've begun to try writing poetry. Since I'm too embarrassed (it's a really terribly made poem) to post it here, it's in the description of my Steam account. ("Paxtonnnn")

(I'll probably change my Steam description in the future)

*instantly regrets posting this because of how stupid the poem is*

EDIT: The poem is no longer in my Steam description, it's in the first spoiler in my poem thread.

As it just so happens I'm into poetry myself, though I work more with pantoums, but what I can say is it's not too shabby-quite good infact. It starts off interesting to hook the reading and ends conclusively. The tone is clear and it translates into the reader's own emotion. Well done.

Archived