Paxton's Magical Land of STUFF!

Paxtonnnn

Am I a Good Artist?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How good/bad of am artist am I?

I don't exactly remember how long I've been drawing (probably since 5 or 7 or something) and I've improved hell of a lot with practice. Here are some examples:

Spoiler

drawing_comparisons__the_golden_dragon_b

drawing_comparison__pinky_the_dragon_by_

And I've been planning to do a human one soon as well. All you need to do is believe that you can improve and believe that others like your work. Remember that drawing you did of me? I loved it! ^_^ I even saved that image onto my computer.

As for your recent drawing, it looks really cool ^_^ you definitely achieved that shadow bot look :)

16 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

drawing_comparisons__the_golden_dragon_bdrawing_comparison__pinky_the_dragon_by_

I think you can salvage the old designs. They look really cute and remind me of the Serendipity books. They're almost like baby versions of the updated types. The palettes also suprisingly work.

7 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

7tftuwe.jpg6PKYHb2.jpg

Wait... Why were you holding this back? It looks pretty decent. Also, more nightmare machinery ocs should be explored. So keep it up. I can see a entire set of characters based on this concept alone.

4 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Fun Fact: The multiple-arms thing is a reference to an OC I made for a roleplay once but will never use again.

Ideas never die completely.

Also, I don't see how you can resist the urge to show your every doodle to somebody and see how they react. Even barren five-minute-doodles can be discussed with friends. Besides, when a sketch unexpectedly makes somebody giggle, this feels amazing.

"I don't have friends" is not a legitime excuse btw, there's at least three counterarguments on this page alone.

Eee a hyrda... thing! Nice design!

A little tip: The wings are largely okay, but there seems to be a bit missing (which may just be perspective).

Spoiler

lvHgiKT.png

I've seen far worse wings before, these are actually recognisable as Wings!

P.S.: It looks like it's hovering just above the ground because the feet don't touch the ground a lot. Since it's a shadow creatures, that is just fine, but keep it in mind when drawing actual dragons.

Archived