Please Make it a little easier to find each other

I find it very difficult to find people  when I jump into a game or trying to find them when they join me sometime even when they are close to me the indicator does not always show up  I would like to have away when I open the full map I can see their general  Direction or something  Kind of like a Minecraft map.   Because it makes it extremely hard to survive if the world has been picked clean when you arrive and by the time you finally find them you're either half dead or starving or didn't make it because there was nothing to make a torch or fire

That's the beauty of it. It'd be too easy if you knew where everyone was.

You often have to find a friend on your own, or stick together. They won't add an easier ability to locate others, but I in my opinion, see it as a good thing.

Plus, the game isn't supposed to be very easy in the first place. If it's picked clean, tough luck, honestly.

Nobody said make the game easier what I said is I would like to know the general direction It is one thing if you're able to survive the night It is another when you have no resources to do so.       HONESTLY having this implemented  would not be game breaking  it definitely would not make it easier to survive especially playing with the people that don't talk or people starting the game alone. Honestly people will leave the game if they cannot find you and I have seen people get kicked out  because they died too soon 

Actually there is a new localization feature but is just a beta for the pc version, surely the ps4 will recieve this content soon, meanwhile you must play like everyone had to, with mods... Sorry!, I mean, with marco polo tactics...

Archived