H: Wolfgang, Pigman and WX-78 W: Wilson and Chester

Marley290

As the title states I am willing to trade my Wolfgang, Pigman and/or WX-78 for Wilson and/or Chester, I would prefer to keep WX-78 over Wolfgang and Wolfgang over the Pigman, I would prefer to have Wilson over Chester. I am somewhat open to other offers and would be willing to buy Wilson and/or Chester and after having gotten Wilson and Chester I might be willing to sell my left over figures. I would wish to see pictures of the figures before trading. I don't mind what the accessories are but would prefer some over others, Wolfgang came with a Hammer and a Batbat, the Pigman came with a Hambat and a Golden Shovel and WX-78 came with a Shovel and a Dark Sword.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hello there i have the following items I would like to trade to obtain the pigman, golden shovel and darksword.

So was thinking that you would get wilson and the item that came along with him as well as another accessory.

Accessory items: Rabit, Bird, Lantern, campfire, 2x axe, hammer, batbat, spear, boomerang and tentacle spike.

Figures: Wendy, Wilson, Wolfgang and 2x Woody.

Are willing to pay instead if you aren't interested in any of the listed objects for trading.

Archived