The 100-day-challenge

23 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

Hey, if anyone else has a request too, please do tell me! Sometimes I have a hard time coming up with stuff to draw...

22 hours ago, minespatch said:

You can have Webber crashing the planes to young Wilson's horror. :wilson_ecstatic:

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

How about young Wilson making science or some of Wilson's other skins :)

All nice requests. Personally I'd like to see kid!Wilson looking out of the window of his family house (he DOES appear to have been born into a rather well-off family if he can afford living in a middle of nowhere with so many scientific paraphernalia), kid!Willow on the street, watching a lamp.

Yeah, angsty as hell. But I've spent my time writing a gift for @minespatch, @DragonMage156 and @ScienceMachine with their OCs and shadow!Charlie is a demanding subject.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ninjanemo said:

Didn't really have that much time today so I just did a little sketch of Wilson dressed as Walter White from Breaking Bad.

At least it means you managed to  keep up with the challenge.

I would've imagine Wilson being the one who shouts "yay, science" to White.:wilson_ecstatic:

54 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

But I've spent my time writing a gift for @minespatch, @DragonMage156 and @ScienceMachine with their OCs and shadow!Charlie is a demanding subject.

Oh you~ arielgoesayyy.png

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, minespatch said:

At least it means you managed to  keep up with the challenge.

I would've imagine Wilson being the one who shouts "yay, science" to White.:wilson_ecstatic:

Oh you~ arielgoesayyy.png

Quickly! It's the skull cup, the relic of the disciples of the hallowed POTATO CUP! Prrraise it!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

For all skinning needs, call @Pyr0mrcow

1 hour ago, Pyr0mrcow said:

atlas-0.png  Some semblance of this is going to be Willow's Survivor lighter. I hope you're proud of what you've done.

Ariel eeeyyyy 1_0 .pngHuh, this is pretty cool! The devs should put it in.

Makes me think of my old skull cup I used to own which I drank malt milk out of. Good times.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. Because if you don't try, you can't improve your craft.
  2. Webber's wrath upon the poor plane was shortlived.

The plane's requiem is great, I don't get how you can enjoy my ramblings. The fact I'm published and commissioned doesn't equal general enjoyment chances. I don't want to grow complacent either: I'm my own worst critic.

• Like 2