Artwork

first is  Abigail I had fun drawing her she so cute and I can't help drawing her 

2ed is Nero :wilson_ecstatic: okay his head came out a little small in this one but i still love him even if he has a small head

3rd is Maxwell and Wilson this is what I think what they look like when they are on the throne Wilson being a lot darker them Maxwell

and last is Nero and Mr.skits the little shadow Mr. skits never gets a break ever when Nero is around the joys they get their selfs into

100_2978.JPG

100_2979.JPG

100_2980.JPG

100_2981.JPG

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, artistcrab said:

what do you think on my maxwell and wilson pic and yes i messed up on them XD

MAxwell needs a longer chin depending on if you're trying to be faithful to the game, otherwise you're fine. Though I notice the picture is clipped since it looks like a word got cropped out.

Wilson seems interesting the way you drew him like that. "Dark" Wilson to me is the "triumphant" skin while this is your interpretation.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, minespatch said:

MAxwell needs a longer chin depending on if you're trying to be faithful to the game, otherwise you're fine. Though I notice the picture is clipped since it looks like a word got cropped out.

Wilson seems interesting the way you drew him like that. "Dark" Wilson to me is the "triumphant" skin while this is your interpretation.

:)  im trying to draw them in my own way :p

• Like 2

5 hours ago, artistcrab said:

here is the Pig king from King of Winter fanfic that I am writing unlike other pig kings he has high intelligence and does a lot more than just sit there he is also an excellent fencer

100_2982.JPG

Suddenly getting George Orwell animal farm flashbacks when Napoleon uses hounds to kill the other leader.
Very curious on his development.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Suddenly getting George Orwell animal farm flashbacks when Napoleon uses hounds to kill the other leader.
Very curious on his development.

i have seen that movie and it's a good but sad movie and how did you know he took down his brother O.O :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 2