How I Leaned to Stop Trusting my Friends

So once again, I've made a topic. This time focuses on more the overall time I had i the world rather than the griefing part. So yeah, enjoy my suffering:

It all started today, a few hours ago. Maybe 2:00 PM. So I joined a Klei Official server, as I usually play on them, and said hello to everyone who was on. I asked who I should be, and they needed a Wickerbottom. And so my suffering began, right as I pressed on that Go! button.

It was currently autumn in the world, day 10. Someone picked me up from spawn and led me to their base. They already had most of the essentials, like a rock pot, ice box, tent, alchemy engine, and berry bush farm. Now, I went right to work, creating books. And before I knew it, I was out of papyrus. So I asked a wigfrid (There were 3 on) where I could find a swamp. This wigfrid's name, I forget. But their username began with Chow. So that's what I called them. They kindly led me to the swamp, that was north-west of our base. I managed to collect some reeds and make 5 sheets of papyrus. Everything was going fine, until I was hit by tentacles. By the time I got out of the swamp, I was down to about 45 health. Although I was easily able to recover that lost health through a few fishsticks. After that, I went on to helping around base. I managed the drying racks we had, (about 10) and used my books to farm loot. I also decided that with our large supply of gold, I would make a few more birdcages. In the end, we had 3 birdcages for each kind of bird in the game. I then decided that it was about time to make a koalaphant pen. So then about the largest part of my suffering began. (You'll see.) Me and Chow managed to secure and pen a koalaphant in the pen I made out of stone walls, although it was a pain in the butt. After that, I grew a bit attached to the Koalaphant, and named it Wolli the Koalaphant, after a few more days, winter came. By this time, me and my partners all had winter hats and thermal stones, so winter would be a breeze. We managed to create a shadow manipulator, and I finished my book collection. But then day 30 came, and the deerclops arrived. For this occasion, I created a "Pit of DEATH", which is an area full of tooth traps and tentacles. (Thanks, On Tentacles!) I began luring him to the area with my partners, when we began attacking the stone walls of the Koalaphant pen. Soon the walls were broken, and Wolli broke free. She fought valiantly, attacking the deerclops without any care for herself. But in the end, the deer impaled her with ice, and she lay in the pen, dead.

I was heartbroken. And then with a sudden swipe, I was dead too. We partners lured the deerclops to the pit of DEATH, whilst I float upon my grave, pondering. And at the strike of dawn, the beast was slain. After that, I was revived, but still badly hurt. I made a life giving amulet and wore it for a few days. During those few days, I got over the death of Wolli, and decided to rebuild the pen. After using the rest of our rocks, I had repaired the pen once again, and me and Chow trapped yet another Koalaphant inside it. I named this Koalaphant Jimmy, and grew attached to her too. Then spring came. And with spring, rain is bound to come with. But we had umbrellas and top hats, szo that wasn't much to worry about.

After recovering fully from my earlier death, I went to work on giving Jimmy a neighbor. I grabbed some pig skins, boards, and cut stone, and soon Jimmy had a pig house next to her pen. then I realized that I should cage the pig and the pig house for the sake of poop farming and the full moon, (Werepigs). After getting Chow to take a quick trip to the mines, I got enough rocks for the walls, and finished up the 2nd pen. I even added a lightning rod, fire pit, and ice flingomatic next to the pen, as I didn't want anything like the deerclops disaster happening again. A few days later though, everything changed. I was hanging out with Jimmy, when all of the sudden, I saw some light coming from south of base. I walked over, and saw that our trees have been lit on fire. I rushed to base to get some ice, when I saw what was really happening. Chow was standing there, torch in hand, burning EVERYTHING in our base. He smashed the flingomatics and burned down our berry bushes. I quickly told everyone what was happening in chat, but everyone was too far from the base to do anything.

And then, I saw Chow hammer down my pen, and impale Jimmy with a dark sword.

Sad story, but I wouldn't consider someone a friend right away. If you play frequently with the same people, you can learn to trust them.

Also, don't get attached too much to a koalefant. Usually someone will kill them during winter for their loot.

4 hours ago, Joachim said:

Sad story, but I wouldn't consider someone a friend right away. If you play frequently with the same people, you can learn to trust them.

Also, don't get attached too much to a koalefant. Usually someone will kill them during winter for their loot.

I agree. XD

Archived