Weirdobob

Weirdosity - A roleplay for both Weirdos, and Bobs

Mezukie    2,824

Zenna fell down and rolled away, laughing the whole time as if something was funny. after rolling form the group she continued to roll around smiling until she stopped. Getting up she looked around with glee until she stare straight at- well nothing. "No no, that's not the area of....what? No, not that way...Perhaps, no wait,"she continued to mumble to her self as she looked thoughtfully at nothing. Then she seemed to start to do jumping jacks as she was nodding to whatever she was having second doubts- or maybe arguing about before. She kept doing the motion with no indication of stopping. 

vingw    1,540

Kestrel did their best to get off of the pile, tumbling a small distance away. Trying to take a thorough analysis of both their surroundings and each of the other twelve people, Kestrel did their best to forcefully regulate their breathing to stay calm.

MenaAthena    9,890

Athena wriggled out of the pile of strangers she was tossed into and flopped onto the ground a few steps away, staring up at the conveniently placed convenient conveniency balloon that conveniently conveyed plot convenient information until the broadcast stopped. "... What." 

SirKnight    5,949

After a rough and rather unpleasant landing, Riley scrambled out of the mass of people. They did not like random people touching them, and wanted to end the experience as quickly as possible. They checked their side, the holster empty and suddenly panicked. They searched frantically for the thing that was missing, shoving over several folks before yanking the peculiar gun out of the pile and into its respective holster. They then caught the blimp just as it floated by. 

They blinked. That... was oddly convenient. 

• Like 1

Chris1488    11,272

Chris, inconveniently was thrown in first, landing him at the bottom of the pile. "Can you guys, oh I don't know, get off of me?"

Ysulyan    3,893

Astor violently pushed someone off of him and gasped. It seems he was getting suffocated down there. He who seems to be a dragon in shape and form stands up on his two legs, eyes flashing here and there. "What just happened...?!" he brushes some dirt and grass off his garments, making sure none of it was stuck to his clothes. He then glanced at the group of twelve people that were either laying or starting to move. "Mostly humans... Keep distance...", he mutters, and then he steps away, silently. He glanced at the blimp and heard the important news that place had to offer. He shrugged it off and groaned, checking his pockets. "Where the hell did I leave my...?", he then realized and set a hand on his face, dejectedly. "Of course... Charging..."  ... The name of said region then echoed in his mind. "Demood...?" he asked to himself, puzzled.

LiptonPee    8,590

Paksu wriggles out from underneath some of the strangers, distancing himself from them. He shoves a small pile of something metallic and glinting into his satchel before observing the group. His eyes then scan the clearing around him. He opens his mouth to speak, but all that comes out is a nervous, animalistic cry. A wave of embarrassment washes over him and he raises a hand to his maw. He considers making a break for it. 

• Like 1

Blewcheese    859

Blew yelped as he landed on a couple bodies, then did it again as a couple bodies landed on him. With a grunt of effort, he made his way out of the pile. "Um." He took a few steps back, picked up his hat, which had fallen off his head during the landing, and looked at the strangers. "Uh......" No one, at first, seemed particularly vicious and willing to harm him. That was good. His attention was then drawn, momentarily, by a floating blimp, presenting something about some tree. He wasn't paying very much attention to what it said, but he did gather one thing: Touch the everorange. He then looked back at the group of people, placed his hat upon his head, and grinned. "Er.... Hi."

• Like 2

InDenial    1,203

Daniel, whose face and generally all appendages advantageous for survival were tucked away inside the folds of knit cloth, landed upright with a soft enough landing, before tumbling and rolling away. A moment layer, blank eyes creeped out from the bundle of cloth around the neck, filled with a mild curiosity about the broadcast that was playing.

What a nice looking tree.

After the brief synopsis, he shook, legs and arms popping from the sleeves, and popped upright. Dusting himself off, he surveyed the rather diverse cast.

[. . . what correlation! No one here is normal!]

vingw    1,540

@Blewcheese

Kestrel, looking over and noticing the top hat-ed person (who looks particularly not like a skeleton), realizes that their own hair has been exposed to the air of this new world, and scrambles to find their hat as well. Picking up the slab of grass stained wool and sloppingly ploping it on their head, turns to the top hat-ed person with a clear "Hello...?"

• Like 3

Chris1488    11,272

Chris worked his way out of the pile of people, with a bit of effort. His clothes were filthy. He heard nothing about the broadcast over him, but he did see the town in the distance. He turned toward the group. "Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a nice trip!" A pile of sarcasm fell out of his pocket. "I'll just...be heading to that town over there. Come with me if you want, I don't really care." Chris said, backing away and starting toward the clock tower.

(@Weirdobob, ya wanna put everyone's applications together somewhere so we remember who does what and stuff?)

• Like 1

SirKnight    5,949

Riley, now suddenly nervous they were going to be left alone in this... area. So they bounce at the opportunity to follow the person already heading toward the town. "Yeah! I..." Riley catches up. " 'Suppose you said you didn't mind." They smile.

( @Chris1488 where the butts is your application I need it)

• Like 1

Blewcheese    859

(So do we just mention someone when we respond to them is that what we're doing?)

Blew looked over to the voice he heard, surprised someone had actually responded. "Oh, hey. Do you.... Know where we are? Or what this is?" He took a step closer to the person he was addressing, and grinned. "Nice hat. Call me Blew. Like the color. What's your name?"

Chris1488    11,272
7 minutes ago, SirKnight said:

( @Chris1488 where the butts is your application I need it)

(@Weirdobob, ya wanna put everyone's applications together somewhere so we remember who does what and stuff?)

Spoiler

Character Name: Chris

Character Age: 15

Character Title: The Cheeky

Character Gender: Attack Helicopter Male

Character Species: Hooman

Character's Sexuality: Straight

Physical Description: Average built, has sprouting hairs on his chin and other parts of his face, taller than average for his age (around 6 ft.) Wears a long black shirt with a hood + a red shirt over it. Wears black jeans.

Hide contents

^F2D0CEEE408CD7A04A6F9895EDDF6B4AC710A67B7709FEAE87^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

Psychological Description: Sane, for the most part. Can be broken easily.

Personality: Chill, Smart, Introverted 

Perks/Skills: Can prototype nearly anything, given the time.  Knows how to make a lot of stuff with minimal resources.

Fears: Heights

Weaknesses: Can't punch for sh*t. Is more of a science guy than magic.

Strengths: Even though he can't throw a punch, he can surely take one! Doesn't hunger quickly.

Romanceable: Depends...

Sex-able: <-- Sorry, singleplayer only! (Darn)

Profession: Stockboy at some bagel shop. (For the sake of the RP, the Coffee Shop.)

Possessions: Cell phone, 20 bucks, switch knife.

Additional Info: Talks in a Dark Slate Gray coloring.

Ysulyan    3,893

Something's missing.
The phone was not there; but he knows that. His knife though... Now it's gone. He doublechecked, the scabbard where he usually sheathes his dagger is empty. He goes back to where he was before and starts to look for his precious weapon. It was nowhere to be seen at first glance. "Where's my...?!" he noticed what seemed to be a smaller dragon being... (@LiptonPee)

It put something away in its satchel, something glittery. Astor squinted his eyes almost immediately.. The dragon stood up and strode at the smaller creature, it only took one step and a half. "You. What did you take from the floor...?"

vingw    1,540

"Kestrel", Krestrel said, informing Blew that their name was Kestrel. Keeping a keen eye out for the other characters, Kestrel calmly communicated.

"Blue? A nice name. And... I... don't know what is going on here". They let themselves visibly become nervous.

MenaAthena    9,890

(I just imagined Ysul's character stepping his way towards Paksu while playing a lute in the exact posture and facial expression that's iin his profile pic.

Also I know you wanted to keep out of rp conversation in the other thread, weirdo, but that's really cumbersome.)

After sitting up, patting herself down, and adjusting the red fez that had miraculously stayed atop her head, Athena slowly surveyed her surroundings and the strangers that had been barfed out of the portal with her. Her eyes came upon an unfamiliar parasol lying somewhat next to her. "Uh, did anyone lose this?" She asked awkwardly as she held the object up.

• Like 4

LiptonPee    8,590

Paksu looks up slowly at the towering figure. It seemed to be another dragon... mostly. The smaller creature's hand ran gently over his satchel. That knife must have been his. Did he see me take it? Paksu raised a finger and opened his mouth again as if to speak, turned around, and ran towards civilization screaming. 

• Like 2

Ysulyan    3,893

Astor waited, he essentially didn't say anything else because he was talking to another dragon. He respected the little guy, and he look quite adorab--

Wait, what? The little dragon's screaming and running away?

Astor stood there for a moment, clearing his thoughts... He blinked a few times... Processing...
And then growled; "Hey!", baring his teeth.

He immediately swished his tail to the sides and sprinted after him, "Why, you little scroat! Come back here!" he continued to run in that direction.

• Like 1

Blewcheese    859

Blew tried to put on the most comforting face he could. "Don't sweat it, Kestrel. I betcha we'll figure this out." He gestured at the people around him. "Do you know anyone else here? 'Cause I sure don't."

vingw    1,540

Trying to say something, Kestrel took in a long breath, only to be caught without an answer. Puffing their cheeks and shrugging shoulders with flair, it was an expressive, drawn-out "no". Glancing over Blew's shoulder, Kestrel felt pity for the poor soul that ran off screaming. 

Taking a few more, heavily controlled breaths.

Serenity

Feeling their knife over their coat.

Security.

Chris1488    11,272

Chris kept walking toward the village, not paying mind to the two dragon people running past him. "Well, at least some people here are normal. I'm Chris by the way." He said to the person walking next to him. (@SirKnight I guess I tag you now?)

SirKnight    5,949

( @Chris1488 I have no idea, but i suppose it does make it easier)

Riley clutches their right arm, and laughs a bit nervously. "Haha.. normal.. yeah.." They pause. "Riley. Good to meet you." They nod.