Auth

Weirdosity - A roleplay for both Weirdos, and Bobs

MenaAthena    10,139
On 1/12/2017 at 4:22 PM, Weirdobob said:

"We do, but it doesn't have a lot of pay."

Job Offer Acquired: Barista - Salary: $4 per hour, Work Hours: 10 hours per day(6-3), No work on weekends, paid every monday.

Mena thought over it for nearly a month a moment. "Thank you, but I think I'll see what my other options are first." And with that she stepped out of line, looking around the place again but mainly at Barley. Along with earning some cash, she had to figure out where they were going to sleep tonight as well, though she'd probably end up needing the job before she could at least rent a place.

At this point she had pretty much assumed responsibility of the goat child. He'd flopped out of the portal with her, meaning he likely didn't have any friends or family here so someone had to look out for him. It couldn't hurt to ask though. "Hey Barley, you wouldn't happen to know anyone nearby, would you? Are you familiar with this area at all?"

• Like 3

YouKnowWho    4,886

Barley poked his head out of the trash can and looked up at his chaperone. He opened his mouth to speak, but seemed to shake the idea of whatever he was going to say off. He did this a couple more times before crawling into the trash can and trying to hide in whatever he hadn't eaten yet.

"Sorry......"

• Like 2

Auth    8,576
On 2/3/2017 at 9:06 PM, MenaAthena said:

He'd flopped out of the portal

(It's pronounced vortex.)

• Like 2

MenaAthena    10,139
16 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

(It's pronounced vortex.)

(You're pronounced vortex.)

"Hey, it's okay kid. I was just curious if you had." She comforted. "Once you're done we can start looking around more and get a better idea of what all's here."

• Like 1

DragonMage156    18,315

Ria just stood there like a stunned mullet cos she didn't know what else to do.

Spoiler

a stunned mullet:

idk this.png

I didn't know it was only in NZ and Australia! XD

DragonMage156    18,315

"Welp, I'm gonna go check out those houses" Ria said after a month moment "I don't know why but I have an odd feeling about nightfall in this place... plus it gives me something to do. You can join me of you like" she finished before walking off towards the neighborhood.

• Like 1

MenaAthena    10,139

Mena looked out the window and saw that it was starting to get dark. She started to take the goat child out the door, when she figured it couldn't hurt to ask the employee first, as that was probably a better plan than wandering around town aimlessly hoping to find somewhere to stay. "Hey, I'm sorry to bother you again, but would you happen to know any place we could stay for the night?"

DragonMage156    18,315

Ria frowned when she read the sign. "Pfft, they could have kept it DragonMage" she said to herself before walking up to the house and tried the door.

(Is it open or do we all have a key :P)

Ysulyan    3,896

With the newfound knowledge that Astor was holding some life-preservation object he dares to ask, just in case nobody asked before and for the sake of knowing because apparently he, as a character, doesn't know, "And why were you two being preserved?" he noticed Ria wandering off alone again and something tells him he should follow her before she gets lost or hurt or dead.

• Like 1

Mezukie    2,825

Zenna looked at the sky "We can make it!" they, in fact, couldn't make it. "The tiger eyes with sight the way for the blanket that falls," The tiger eyes, in fact, could not do that.

• Like 2

DragonMage156    18,315
5 hours ago, Ysulyan said:

he noticed Ria wandering off alone again and something tells him he should follow her before she gets lost or hurt or dead.

(Aw, Ysul's character is still protective no matter who he is ^_^)

Auth    8,576
On 3/3/2017 at 0:58 PM, MenaAthena said:

"Hey, I'm sorry to bother you again, but would you happen to know any place we could stay for the night?"

"Doesn't literally everyone that lives here have a house assigned to them? I swear, that was super bizarre for the last mayor to add in at the last minute..."

On 3/3/2017 at 2:37 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Ria was a grouch.

(Is it open or do we all have a key :P)

The door opens.

The house is super bland and boring on the inside. It could use some decoration, or in the least more than just a couch and a TV.

On 3/4/2017 at 9:44 AM, Ysulyan said:

"And why were you two being preserved?"

"I forgot, actually."

• Like 3

Auth    8,576
10 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

"I just got here today, so I wouldn't know."

"Then maybe you should go check it out? They're awfully quick about setting everything up."

• Like 2

MenaAthena    10,139

"Could you give me directions to where they might be?" Mena doubted they'd build up a house for her and the goat kid within a day; heck, they doubted anyone that'd be in charge of that sort of thing would even know they were here yet, but it was her best lead right now. Maybe she'd bump into someone there she could alert about their presence so construction could start.

Auth    8,576
2 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

"Could you give me directions to where they might be?" Mena doubted they'd build up a house for her and the goat kid within a day; heck, they doubted anyone that'd be in charge of that sort of thing would even know they were here yet, but it was her best lead right now. Maybe she'd bump into someone there she could alert about their presence so construction could start.

"The suburbs branch off the town in a sorta south eastish angle. All the houses are down there."

• Like 1

DragonMage156    18,315
4 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

The door opens.

The house is super bland and boring on the inside. It could use some decoration, or in the least more than just a couch and a TV.

"Could definitively use a computer and Playstation" she thought out loud to herself. She went to go check the kitchen and other rooms...

• Like 1

MenaAthena    10,139

Mena gave a quick nod. "Thank you."

She went up to Barely, wherever exactly he was in the building now. "Are you coming?"

• Like 2

Auth    8,576
3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

"Well atleast this house have all the main rooms" she said, "I wonder of there's any food" she opened the fridge.

The fridge has a cake that says "Welcome to Demood!" written in frosting on it.

It also has a lot of frosting in general.

Geez, the whole thing is almost entirely frosting. That's disgusting.

It doesn't look like it'll ever expire.

• Like 3

Chris1488    11,552

Chris listened in on the conversation, everyone had a house assigned to them overnight? Hm, maybe that applies to teenagers who have no experience in realty also. Some mayor. He slipped away to go find his own house if any.

• Like 2

DragonMage156    18,315

"Cake! Not exactly what I was expecting (or hoping for) but atleast it's something I can eat before I skip the night sleep"

She cut a piece of cake and noticed there was a large amount of frosting on it. She decided to ignore it and eat it anyway (but it got too sweet for her half way through so she decided to safe it for later/tomorrow).

It was still a little too early to sleep so she turned on the tv and browsed the channels.

• Like 3