Auth

Weirdosity - A roleplay for both Weirdos, and Bobs

ImDaMisterL    18,525

"That sounds like a communist speech. Are you the great-granddaughter of Stalin?" L asked, still following her and trying to drag her back from the middle of the road.

• Like 1

DragonMage156    19,385
18 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

14 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

(I found the secret! Do I get a prize?)

(You know you've played Portal 2 too much when you continue repeating the rest of the lines XD )

Chris1488    11,647

Chris rubbed his ear after hearing the high pitched noises.

"Ehm, I've been meaning to ask...Why was Sky in that box in the house?"

• Like 1

Auth    8,717
On 1/22/2017 at 10:53 AM, Chris1488 said:

Chris rubbed his ear after hearing the high pitched noises.

"Ehm, I've been meaning to ask...Why was Sky in that box in the house?"

Weirdo looks up, his arms still around Sky, and he looks straight at you.

You think. It's hard to tell with the mask in the way.

"I don't think you'd like to find out."

• Like 2

ImDaMisterL    18,525
3 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

Weirdo looks up, his arms still around Sky, and he looks straight at you.

You think. It's hard to tell with the mask in the way.

"I don't think you'd like to find out."

(I can confirm, although I also can't because I liked finding out)

Edited by ImDaMisterL

Chris1488    11,647

Chris actually did want to find out, but he decided not to press the question further at the moment.

"Alllright..." 

• Like 1

YouKnowWho    4,890

Barley raided the rubbish bin.

[Some people ask me why I do this.

To them I answer

ITS MY CHARACTER! I'M THE TRASH MAN! I COME OUT, I THROW TRASH, ALL OVER, ALL OVER THE RING! AND THEN, I START EATING GARBAGE! AND THEN I PICK UP THE TRASH CAN, AND I BASH THE GUY WITH IT!]

• Like 3

DragonMage156    19,385

(Smol goat and his weird eating habits :p )

This was very interesting to Ria but she felt she had to do something in this RP. She looked up at the island and was rather curious to explore. After a moment, she spread her wings and attempted to fly up.

(Cos I'm too lazy to walk... or is flying more effort? Idk.)

(Flying doesn't use mana btw so don’t even try it!)

Edited by DragonMage156

Mezukie    2,825

"Perhaps in the late june... Yes, but first we must continue on to the parallels," She looked at what appeared to be an observatory and headed the way she thought would go there. "For once there, it will not be!"

• Like 1

Auth    8,717
On 1/25/2017 at 2:43 PM, DragonMage156 said:

This was very interesting to Ria but she felt she had to do something in this RP. She looked up at the island and was rather curious to explore. After a moment, she spread her wings and attempted to fly up.

(Flying doesn't use mana btw so don’t even try it!)

You're out of flying juice, the new stat added just now. The only way to get flying juice is to put your thumb on your nose and lick your elbow while slapping both knees at the same second. That gives you one flying juice. 1 flying juice is needed per nanosecond of flight time.

Flying seems to be very tiring, almost as if some other force besides gravity is trying to keep you from doing it. Continue to fly rather than walk?

• Like 3

DragonMage156    19,385
4 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

Flying seems to be very tiring, almost as if some other force besides gravity is trying to keep you from doing it. Continue to fly rather than walk?

(Oboi!)

Ria starts flapping her wings harder and faster. Eventually she looked like a giant half-human/dragon humming bird with no lift.

• Like 1

Ysulyan    3,902

Astor stares at Ria with disbelief and then huffs, "Hey you're going to get yourself killed!" ... After a few seconds, he shrugs and looks at the tall guy with the mask, pulling out a small piece of the amber he recovered from the forest and shows it to him, "Any idea what this is for?"

• Like 1

Auth    8,717
7 minutes ago, Ysulyan said:

After a few seconds, he shrugs and looks at the tall guy with the mask, pulling out a small piece of the amber he recovered from the forest and shows it to him, "Any idea what this is for?"

Weirdo looks up from Sky, and to Astor. Meanwhile, Sky peeks over his shoulder and waves at strangers, smiling one of her biggest smiles while waving at some really creepy dude walking towa- Oh, wait, that's Leslie. She smiles and waves at L going to the observatory. Yeah.

"Well, it's for life preservation of course!"

• Like 2

ImDaMisterL    18,525
2 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

Oh, wait, that's Leslie. She smiles and waves at L going to the observatory. Yeah.

(<3

Oh, wait, but can I see her?

That's a legitimate question.)

DragonMage156    19,385

Ria eventually huffed and fell backwards from exhaustion. "I don't know what's up with this world..." after she caught her breath, she sat up. "I HATE IT! I can't fly! I can't use fire or magic!" she folder her arms, pouting. "It's like being an ordinary human again..."

Auth    8,717
9 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

(<3

Oh, wait, but can I see her?

That's a legitimate question.)

(If you turn your head, yes.)

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ria eventually huffed and fell backwards from exhaustion. "I don't know what's up with this world..." after she caught her breath, she sat up. "I HATE IT! I can't fly! I can't use fire or magic!" she folder her arms, pouting. "It's like being an ordinary human again..."

The universe stopped pulling on Ria as hard as she returned to being not-airborne.

• Like 1

ImDaMisterL    18,525
29 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

(If you turn your head, yes.)

(Well, I don't see any reason Leslie would do that, unless Sky was making some noise. But knowing Sky, she's always making happy noises. But still, I need confirmation, my dude 0-0)

Auth    8,717
22 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

(Well, I don't see any reason Leslie would do that, unless Sky was making some noise. But knowing Sky, she's always making happy noises. But still, I need confirmation, my dude 0-0)

Sky breaks several windows from the pitch she makes, and obliterates every nearby eardrum. Except Weirdo, he's wearing his safety mask.

Sky is also saying "hi" to everyone she waves at. Which just happens to be one specific person at this current moment in the space-time continuum of Weirdosity forum mode dimension #5 take 1.

• Like 2

ImDaMisterL    18,525
8 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

Sky breaks several windows from the pitch she makes, and obliterates every nearby eardrum. Except Weirdo, he's wearing his safety mask.

(That's my girl.)

Leslie turns around and gasps. Did the others really manage to bring Sky back THAT soon? And what about Mavis?

After his initial shock, he slowly raised his hand up and started waving. He closed his eyes and smiled to Sky. "Heyo!"

He then quickly opened his eyes, reminding himself Zenna could run away at any time.

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 1

Mezukie    2,825

Zenna had in fact, kept going. Completely oblivious to anything that happened before as her sight was set on the observatory. She was rambling on about apples have phones in space to herself. 

• Like 1

ImDaMisterL    18,525
1 minute ago, Mezukie said:

Zenna had in fact, kept going. Completely oblivious to anything that happened before as her sight was set on the observatory. She was rambling on about apples have phones in space to herself. 

And, for sure, after Leslie opened his eyes Zenna was not there anymore. It didn't take him too long to find her again, and he quickly ran up to her, hoping he wouldn't lose sight of her again.

"Hey, it's pretty dangerous to just walk around on your own in this place!" Leslie said, "Especially if you're the one walking alone..." He whispered to himself. "Wait for me the next time, please and thank you."

• Like 1

Mezukie    2,825

Zenna looked over at nomen libitum "For the day is dark in the evening! The night will be light with pumpkins," She nodded before clapping her hand together "And thus the story folds in the middle, as the time continues in the clock that's broken and repeating the sentence of....... Of....." She hummed in thought before shrugging. "Thanks need not for my speedy building the car," 

• Like 2