Survive the Shadows

What a cunning scientist, he's cheerful and eager, takes challenges and only rarely screws up, causing a series of embarrassing or volatile situations. So rarely, only five of eight faces are devoted to that! :p

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 2

Jack and William Sketches.jpegJack Sketches.jpeg

Jack's Death Sketches.jpegReaper Sketches.jpeg

Reaper Sketches 1.jpeg

Sketches all concerning Jack's developing design and as a character. He originally wasn't going to have too much of a major role, nor was he supposed to carry a heavy position. But as time went on he went from being just someone from the past, to being a ghost wandering around the Shadow World, to being the Reaper.

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 5

Willowson Sketch.png

From the scene in Survive the Shadows when Wilson came back to life and nuzzled Willow and got a little embarrassed about it since well... he still isn't really sure about his feelings.

Let's face it. For shy turtle Wilson here, nuzzling is first base.

• Like 6

DS 7.jpeg

Music: Defying Gravity - Wicked

Couldn’t stop thinking of mental images while listening to this song again after so long… I just find it fitting for this lady,  considering all. (Mainly the last bit of the song. It just screamed Scarlet.) (Note: Scarlet is a name I gave to Queen Charlie to differentiate from regular Charlie. As for why I chose Scarlet, sounds like Charlotte, which Charlie can be short for. Also, Scarlet is a shade of red... like blood- *shot* Ow. So yeah. Just so people know that's my little nickname for her. I'll still call her Queen Charlie as well but generally I'll refer to her as Scarlet.)

(Another note, this is kind of irrelevant to Survive the Shadows but I still wanted to share this. Scarlet isn't part of the main story line currently running.)

Enjoy!

• Like 4

Over 1000.png

Me: *uploads Confrontation* Well video is done. I'll be happy if I get at least 100 views... or maybe 200. Doubt it'll be any higher than that. And maybe 5 or 6 likes.

*about a week later*

Me: o.o Wow people really like this. 400 views ain't bad at all... and 15 likes? Crazy. Heh... I'll laugh if I get more than this.

*today*

Me: QAQ Oh my gosh bless all of you people! This is one of my most popular videos right next to Welcome to the Shadows. Bless you all.

In all seriousness, I really didn't expect to get more than a 100 views on an animatic, let alone on a song that has been done so many times. (There's like over thousands of different videos that use the song but with different characters.) But life is full of surprises. I do have other videos on my channel that have breached 1000 but those are old and one of them isn't even my work. (A friend gave me a video present.) But recent works? This is the first one to do that. So yeah, thank you all you wonderful people.

I shall continue to do my best in all my work.

- Aileen Rose

• Like 4

Shadows-23.gif

Getting closer... Just a little preview of some of the last bits of animation in the video. (Of course this is just rough sketching. There will be camera movement and some other things.)

Ah Jack's scythe wings... They're fun... Not perfect for flying, but great for melee.

• Like 4