Survive the Shadows

TF Poster Thing.png

So good news everyone! I got the storyboard finished! ... But some slightly bad news.

It won't be coming to YouTube just yet and for a couple reasons.

I was only able to complete the first 5 minutes of the original video. The last two minutes were cut from the school version due to a voice acting part missing and time constraints since with the time limit I have I don't think it would be possible for me to finish. So yeah, till the last voice acting bit comes in I can not complete the full version of The Firestarter. But least in good news, I was able to get done in time for the final. This project was bit more stressful than most but I made it at least. Hope the class enjoys it.

I'm relieved to have finished, though I still have plenty to do...

Insanity Finals.png

I'll see you guys after finals conclude.

Huge thanks to everyone who came to the streams even if you weren't in the chat. Being there as morale support was wonderful and I hope watching me work wasn't all that boring.

Love you all!

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 4

Survive the Shadows Anniversary.png

Well, we can’t believe it but as of tomorrow it’s been officially one year since Survive the Shadows began here on tumblr and FF.net. Hard to believe how much time has flown but yet here we are.

A finished story that’s 18 chapters long.

2 ongoing stories, with one that’s nearly finished.

7 mini comics.

5 videos.

87 questions answered.

Countless artwork drawn be it concept art or covers.

And 287 followers.

A lot has happened in just one year and we are extremely pleased that we have been able to entertain you thus far and hope to continue doing so in the future.

Thank you for all the support! you are all truly amazing!

- Wilson P. Higgsbury, Storm Arashi and Aileen Rose

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Well, we can’t believe it but as of tomorrow it’s been officially one year since Survive the Shadows began here on tumblr and FF.net. Hard to believe how much time has flown but yet here we are.

A finished story that’s 18 chapters long.

2 ongoing stories, with one that’s nearly finished.

7 mini comics.

5 videos.

87 questions answered.

Countless artwork drawn be it concept art or covers.

And 287 followers.

A lot has happened in just one year and we are extremely pleased that we have been able to entertain you thus far and hope to continue doing so in the future.

Thank you for all the support! you are all truly amazing!

- Wilson P. Higgsbury, Storm Arashi and Aileen Rose

*throws a party*

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:
  1. TF Poster Thing.png
  2. Insanity Finals.png
  1. Did you finish that image today?
  2. LEt me flop with you. Having medical problems, so I relate. ariel crashes.png
2 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Seeing all those covers brings back so much nostalgia when you two started showing up here. IT's been fun reading those stories. :wilson_smile:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. Did you finish that image today?
  2. LEt me flop with you. Having medical problems, so I relate. ariel crashes.png

Seeing all those covers brings back so much nostalgia when you two started showing up here. IT's been fun reading those stories. :wilson_smile:

1. Yep. I did that today. Took me a good hour to do it.

2. Awww sorry bud. >< *hugs*

=D Nawww thanks.

• Like 1

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year. Congrats! ^_^ And to think I found your stories not too long after :)

This got me thinking though... what will you do once you finish all the DS stories? Like Book of Shadows, Light in the Shadows, DS Journal (I think it's called) and some of the crossovers? Is there anything planned like the future of the survivors or AUs? (Although, knowing you, there is :wilson_sneaky: )

Sorry for the bombard of questions, I just couldn't help but think this when I saw that it was the StS anniversary ( ._.)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

This got me thinking though... what will you do once you finish all the DS stories? Like Book of Shadows, Light in the Shadows, DS Journal (I think it's called) and some of the crossovers? Is there anything planned like the future of the survivors or AUs? (Although, knowing you, there is :wilson_sneaky: )

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

There is that Don't Derezz au she did.

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

And also The Reserve once it comes out of hiatus.

*shrug* Anything is possible to be honest. So long as Storm and I keep coming up with ideas new things are bound to appear, it all just depends if we think there is a story we need to tell. Buuut since you asked.

Book of Shadows has only one entry left and well that's it for that story. We're still currently working on the last book but it probably won't be too long before it can be released. Just depends on when we get all the chapters written. (And when I'm not dying to the hands of school.)

Light in the Shadows will start right back up once Book of Shadows ends. Actually we do have some stuff already written, it's just waiting in the wings since we felt there were some things to be covered in BoS before pushing ahead.

The Don't Starve Together Journals, which I'm in charge of entirely, I haven't touched in a bit since I haven't had time for it, plus just keeping on my toes with the lore that's coming out since the DST Journals are supposed to follow the game a little more closely despite having Survive the Shadows mixed into it. (The DST Journals are basically an alternate timeline for Survive the Shadows.)

The Reserve, that's up to Storm since that story is hers entirely. I'll most likely keep doing concept art to help with development but she gets to decide when that comes out of hiatus. She's just currently coupled up with her other stories from other fandoms.

Don't Derezz is on the back burner and on trial in regards to if a story needs to be told. I would like to do something for it but not till I get some proper development and also have a solid grasp on the other stories since Don't Derezz is a branch off from those stories. (It's Don't Starve gone cyber punk after all.) So just technical stuff. Though the ideas I have currently have changed dramatically from the first drafts I did in the original thread.

So yeah just depends on time, mood and need for a story to be told. The possibilities for other AUs to get stories or other stories to just appear are endless.

• Like 3