Yet Another Art Thread

Sporb

43 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

He he wonderful job but you missed his tail. Dw i forget to draw it too at times ahah 

Bluh, I even put it in the sketch. And then forgot it in the final version, somehow. Genius.

Maybe I'll fix it later :p

48 minutes ago, LadyD said:

I know a good necromancer? 

I'm not sure resurrecting someone justifies burning them to death in the first place...

Oh, and I meant to add: I'm not posting much here because college classes started, again. So not much time for drawing.

16 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Jaw throws no shadow... HE MUST BE A DEAD GHOST

Actually, shadows and other lighting details can help make a drawing look cohesive. So, Jaw looks less like he's just photo-shopped onto the background, for example.

l6M3GSo.png

See?

Okay, maybe it doesn't actually make much difference in a drawing like this.

Some fish may have been harmed in the making of that drawing. :/

I'm not sure who this is, but she doesn't look very impressed.

dQQsqdS.png

She was probably designed to maintain satellites or repair ships from the outside or something. I have no idea why she seems to have air intakes and exhaust pipes since she mostly works outside the atmosphere. She can stand but can't walk because her legs don't have much articulation. Instead, her rocket "skirt" allows her to fly and has rockets facing every which way for steering.

14 hours ago, Battal said:

good god, it's a mix of undertale and homestuck

the ultimate trash

I think the lesson here is that I'm just trash in general and it's not limited limited to any specific fandom.

And don't think I don't recognize your avatar.

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

I don't think it's that bad and it works in it's own way.

Believe it or not there's some rhyme or reason to it. During one of Flowey's rants, he mimics the faces of various species when naming them. "Monsters. Humans. Everyone." For the last one, he has the weird circling eyes face.  A cherub is neither a monster nor a human and so would fall under "everyone."

Edit:

Added the blinking animation and improved the frame rate.

hfkKsdD.gif

Much better!

Archived