Yet Another Art Thread

Sporb

9 hours ago, Dorozco said:

It's like a centaur but without the rest of the horse body, but it's actually a robot with that electrical tail so it's really a mecha-centaur-human-thing.

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

More like a satyr then a centaur but yeah,it was really nice of her.:wilson_smile:

Yeah, she's a satyr frame android. Those are apparently a thing in Assault Android Cactus' "expanded universe," if I can call it that.

Would you believe Mulberry is probably the least strange of my fan characters for this game?

9 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

That looks so cool! ^_^

Err, which one? Or both?

Here's a relatively quick one. An assassin bug Hollow Knight fan character I suppose.

AssassinSmall.thumb.png.50ecad1219906ce8384377b32f50efc2.png

Hm, I guess the stains on her scarf are less noticeable than I thought...

I'm too tired to say anything clever.

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

The lighting is well done on this one. HAs a kind of ninja aesthetic so you got the concept down well.

I was originally gonna go for a vampire-ish look, because of the whole blood sucking thing, and have her wear a cloak with a high collar to cover her mouth. Then I realized that the clothing might wind up looking a bit too similar to Hornet, so I decided to go with a scarf instead and I guess I wound up abandoning the vampire look entirely. I'm glad it still looks like... something, anyway.

I wish I was actually good at choosing names...

I was hoping to either have something complete or have more of these, but it won't like I won't be able to draw much for a little while, so...

I decided I needed to sketch some heads/faces for practice, but instead I drew these.

AzaleaHead2.png.d72800c932cbcc9a40d141abf515832c.png

UnknownHead.thumb.png.205950c0b9ca523297ecc444dbfe6a5e.png

Yeah, I kinda made fully colored drawings and (re)designed some characters. Not a very good way to practice and the results aren't exactly stellar, either.

Archived