Extoller's Art

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Can you elaborate? (It may be in the pic but I can't really read it well :/ )

Sure thing, pal. Here's the Futurama quote: smooth-bender-meme-generator-hey-sexy-ma

Here is what WX says:

Futurama reference.jpg

I think the key is more in the delivery of the line. I'm pretty sure it's in the third episode of Futurama, the one where they go to find an apartment.

• Like 5

I will post the picture I drew, I swear I've just been super unmotivated. In the meantime, my Willow cosplay is nearly finished! I may need a wig, but it's alright for the moment.image.jpeg

I know it's not a lighter but if I tried to make one, it would probably look like crap. And I know I'm wearing glasses, but I have terrible eyesight without them, and I don't have contact lenses. (I just was too lazy to take off my watch.)

• Like 9

Alright, here's some art. (I am working on something digital at the moment, but the heat make me lose so energy, so it might be a little while.)

IMG_0556[1].jpgHere's that picture of Wilson I was talking about. He was trying to kill a crow when he turned into one. Man, I have some strange dreams.

IMG_0553[1].JPG And just Webber being cute. (I've never actually watched TMNT...)

• Like 8

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

You might want to do a comic based on that dream concept.

Also, little Warrior spider's confused.:wilson_ecstatic:

Rather than racking up Karma points to summon Krampus, they start to transform into animals? That might be interesting... (Wendy would be a butterfly bc I'm too lazy to kill anything else to summon Abigail.)

Also, yeah, Spider Warrior is confused and hungry. She wants monster meat.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Animorphs, DS edition :p

Gottaaaaaaaaaa admit, never actually read animorhps...?

Here's some more art.

These two are a few months old:

Spoiler

i_think_i_ate_a_rock__digital__by_tearsofchickensoup-da29y4i.png This one is from the Infinite Obituary of Wilson P. Higgsbury by HideousBlob on AO3, and I believe this was chapter 18. (Wilsonbecameaweremolewormanditwashilarious.)

tears_in_the_moonlight_by_tearsofchickensoup-da4niex.pngSoon to be dead Wendy. ;~;.

Bloodlust.png This one I finished today. (She's crying because she has never felt that much bloodlust directed at her and it's terrifying her to bits.) I like drawing them with actually eyes. I think I will do that from now on, unless people like the other way better.

21 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I imagine Wickerbottom being a catcoon due to cat-fondness.

Haha, pfft.

Wilson: *Walks into camp. Stops short* Uh... Miss Wickerbottom?

Wickerbottom: Yes, dear?

Wilson: *Inhales deeply* Why does Wendy have butterfly wings, Willow have bunny ears and bunny horns, Wolfgang has horns like a beefalo, and you are sporting a catcoon tail and ears?

Wickerbottom: Perhaps you should take a look at yourself, first, dear.

Wilson: What ever do you... *Pats head* W-why are there feathers in my hair? *Yanks one out* Ouch! That hurt!

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Your digital art has quality! Reminds me of children books due to bright colors and soft brush strokes but the dark side gives a bite.

Uwa, thank you so much! I do think I have improved. *Looks over old crap* Yep, definitely improved.

And the dark side is because... I just like dark fantasy. A LOT. I want to write a dark fantasy comic someday.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Wilson: *Walks into camp. Stops short* Uh... Miss Wickerbottom?

Wickerbottom: Yes, dear?

Wilson: *Inhales deeply* Why does Wendy have butterfly wings, Willow have bunny ears and bunny horns, Wolfgang has horns like a beefalo, and you are sporting a catcoon tail and ears?

Wickerbottom: Perhaps you should take a look at yourself, first, dear.

Wilson: What ever do you... *Pats head* W-why are there feathers in my hair? *Yanks one out* Ouch! That hurt!

Omg I wanna see these character drawn like this (if you can draw them :) ).

And does Wilson have wings? Like in Blood Eagles a crow? ^_^

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Omg I wanna see these character drawn like this (if you can draw them :) ).

And does Wilson have wings? Like in Blood Eagles a crow? ^_^

starvimorphs_sketches_by_tearsofchickensoup-dadq9mp.png.jpg

Yay, sloppy digital sketches... Sorry, was too tired to do lineart.

Yes, he has them, but he is too heavy to fly with them. He is jealous that Wendy can actually fly with hers. If he killed enough animals, they would get bigger, but that's a big risk.

I guess these would work the same as karma points. Once they kill a certain animal, in Willow's case, a bunny, they will transform into that animal no matter what they kill afterwards (meaning, Willow's not gonna become some weird animal hybrid. She'll stay a bunny.) If they wait a while without killing an animal, they will start to revert back. Killing Glommer means immediate transformation, and since I believe karma goes down at one point per minute (1/8 of a day, it would take them over six days to return to normal without killing anything.)

Karma points wouldn't effect Woodie, since he's already curse, or Webber, since he's already a hybrid, this way, but it will still summon Krampus.

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

starvimorphs_sketches_by_tearsofchickensoup-dadq9mp.png.jpg

I guess these would work the same as karma points. Once they kill a certain animal, in Willow's case, a bunny, they will transform into that animal no matter what they kill afterwards (meaning, Willow's not gonna become some weird animal hybrid. She'll stay a bunny.) If they wait a while without killing an animal, they will start to revert back. Killing Glommer means immediate transformation, and since I believe karma goes down at one point per minute (1/8 of a day, it would take them over six days to return to normal without killing anything.)

This would be a interesting mod, to be honest.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 1

I ordered Journal 3 a while ago and it came today. Fangirled over it, and finally learning Dipper's REAL NAME (and no, I'm not telling.) was the icing on top, but I saw this last page and felt a bit inspired.

Journal.jpg

Wilson Looking at Journal.png

I was practicing my foreshortening, and masculine eye shapes. How do you guys like my Wilson? IDK if anyone is interested in me continuing this or not... It will just be a few pages, not much.

OH WELL!! I guess Wilson is an anomaly because of his weirdo hair. He'd fit in well around GF. Maybe I'll write a oneshot if anyone is interested. (But I will be gone from Wednesday to Sunday morning with no wifi, so it will be a while.)

(Also, not to sound presumptuous, but if any of my art gets in the stream, do you think you could tell me? I highly doubt it, but IDK.)

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls
  • Like 6