Extoller's Art

19 hours ago, minespatch said:

Never realized how much Willow looks like a Flintstones character until now. That hand/flower looks like a clam.

Crap, you're right. Abi's flower does look like a clam. I don't have much practice with lineless.

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Seeing Wendy without her ponytails is delightfully surprising. Though her having a pet and friendship with a glommer.

She actually hates Glommer. I was half way into the sketch when I remembered that, and I was like, "Screw it, whatever."

Here's my DA description:

"Even with my scorn for you, you still continue to ward off the evil... Foolish... You will be taken advantage of..."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

That's a pretty design. Shame that the outer texter kind of blots the red out of her dress but it's a nice piece.

Yeah, I was thinking of that while I was drawing, but I was too tired to figure out how to fix it.

This probably looks a little better:

Charlie Ballgown PNG.png

BTW, thank you for the advice! I love it when you critique my pieces!

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Kind of a different look for your work. Interesting color palette and composition. Love the little detail of her pigtails flailing in the air.

Yeah, I've been taking fine arts classes and just learned about adding white to tinted paper or watercolor to help add depth. And about composition, actually.

Thank you very much!

• Like 2

Yikes, sorry it's been so long! I've been hopping around in fandoms and stuff (playing Hollow Knight, reading/rewatching Invader Zim, doing summer classes).

I haven't left his fandom by any means, but since the updates have stopped for now, and me and my sister rarely have time to play together, I'm a little inactive 'round these parts.

I heard a rumor more content would be coming soon, in the forseeable future, though? Welp, for now, I'm going to stick to freaking out over upcoming Invader Zim issues and the MOVIE, but once the updates and previews begin, I'll be right back here!

Just an explanation, and sorry if you thought I was dead.

If you didn't miss me, that's fine, too.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

The post keeps this thread from being locked, so good job and I did miss ya buddy. Things have been quiet on the forums.

You can also post in off topic.

I think i might have to create a new off-topic thread, but that's fine. I'll try to get around to it later today, after i finish some errands. (Currently on mobile)

I missed you and @DragonMage156 for always giving feedback and everyone else with their goofy shenanigans, too.

Well, new updates will probably liven things up, so i'll be more than happy to jump right back into he action when the day comes!

• Like 2