[Minespatch] Catawampus cartoon corner

minespatch

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Why are y'all always sinning when I'm asleep.

Well, I mean I can consider it later. As of right now, we haven't exactly even introduced him into the story. Let alone try to add more beard to him. 

(plus wouldn't an Irish bead kind of...uh, defeat the whole purpose of the Greek thing we're already struggling to achieve)

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

maybe you should animate all your emotes XD

Once in a blue moon. :wilson_ecstatic:They're time consuming.

2 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:
  Hide contents
  1. I'm guessing he was at rave at the time.
  2. And wow! These are all very well made, well done Mine! ;) 
  1. More like me just squeeing at whatever excites me at the time. Like anything new from Rosto A.D.
  2. On 8/22/2016 at 7:50 PM, minespatch said:
      Hide contents

brook_gb.pngJackSkellington.gif

Used these for reference.

On 9/17/2016 at 8:48 PM, DragonMage156 said:

I don't exactly remember how long I've been drawing (probably since 5 or 7 or something) and I've improved hell of a lot with practice. Here are some examples:drawing_comparisons__the_golden_dragon_bdrawing_comparison__pinky_the_dragon_by_

And I've been planning to do a human one soon as well. All you need to do is believe that you can improve and believe that others like your work.

dragonmage dragoooos.png

Dragonmagon's Dragoooos meeting their younger selves. Thought I'd play around with the anatomy on this doodle.

grub max and miles.png

Me and @toki-wartoothxx's Max and Miles, the (right now) Equivian Grubs playing. Max is wearing the laurel his uncle Apollo gave him.

meingrosser persona concept 1.png

Concept art for @MeingroessterFan's persona. The user really likes the Final Fantasy version of Gilgamesh and based on the description I was given, I tooled around with the design. This is just concept, so if you want to do it in your thread, Mein, doodle what you'd like perfected. I wanted a good idea for what to draw you later if I do response art.

pitcurta art section run.png

@PiturcaClaudiuStef was thread jumping this week, congratulating people on their art. This was the particular image in my mind.
skeletoast apology sadtime.png
My fusion partner @Youknowwho : @YouKnowSpatch  doing a apology or sad emotion. Might need to use this to apologize to a particular fish-themed fusion for having a massive love for sushi.ariel ID face.png

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

dragonmage dragoooos.png

Dragonmagon's Dragoooos meeting their younger selves. Thought I'd play around with the anatomy on this doodle.

grub max and miles.png

Me and @toki-wartoothxx's Max and Miles, the (right now) Equivian Grubs playing. Max is wearing the laurel his uncle Apollo gave him.

Concept art for @MeingroessterFan's persona. The user really likes the Final Fantasy version of Gilgamesh and based on the description I was given, I tooled around with the design. This is just concept, so if you want to do it in your thread, Mein, doodle what you'd like perfected. I wanted a good idea for what to draw you later if I do response art.

pitcurta art section run.png

@PiturcaClaudiuStef was thread jumping this week, congratulating people on their art. This was the particular image in my mind.

it's all i can do because i can only judge on art threads

22 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Thanks, man! :D Though you've seen my doodles, I won't be able to do anything nearly as detailed as what you produced here. I really like the look of it anyway, it looks like Gilgamesh has been frequenting the gym lately :3 

17 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

it's all i can do because i can only judge on art threads

I was just trying to imagine what the scenario would look like.:wilson_ecstatic:

Just now, MeingroessterFan said:

Thanks, man! :D Though you've seen my doodles, I won't be able to do anything nearly as detailed as what you produced here. I really like the look of it anyway, it looks like Gilgamesh has been frequenting the gym lately :3 

No, I just need a good idea of what needs to be improved on the design. Unfortunately, all the references of the particular Gilgamesh that you sent me where very blurry on google. So I worked with what I could. As for his legs, the guy looks pretty strong in the picture I saw, that or his pants are very poofy...

Just now, minespatch said:

No, I just need a good idea of what needs to be improved on the design. Unfortunately, all the references of the particular Gilgamesh that you sent me where very blurry on google. So I worked with what I could. As for his legs, the guy looks pretty strong in the picture I saw, that or his pants are very poofy...

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Gilgamesh_(character)

There you go, a myriad of pictures of the guy and his, like, five different designs :p Though despite the cosmetic changes, the overall theme should stay clear - goofy big guy with a white face and polkadotted pants on with fluctuating amount of limbs.

40 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Pit was thread jumping this week, congratulating people on their art. This was the particular image in my mind.

I noticed that too. At first I thought "SO MANY NEW ARTS???" and then realised what was actually going on.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I was just trying to imagine what the scenario would look like.:wilson_ecstatic:

it's ok i guess,although i don't understand why you always make me look like a worm instead of a bunny xD

Archived