On 6/13/2016 at 10:40 PM, Bebbit said:
On 6/12/2016 at 11:55 PM, minespatch said:

poking the bebbit.png

oh jeez I'm beautiful

On 8/28/2016 at 1:52 PM, Bebbit said:

57c2ad6896f56_bebbitsteam.png.9be8135903MY HAIR IS SO BEAUTIFUL

20161002p1-Beautiful bebbit.png

The cycle is expanding~

@Bebbit sure glows everyday~ Let's take a moment to enrich this fact.

On 10/2/2016 at 3:01 AM, YouKnowSpatch said:

Big thanks to @Paxtonnnnyouknowwho paxtonnn skellytoast concept.pngSkellytoast is here!

20161003p1-Skeletoast fusion.png

@YouKnowSpatch's full form. Now with poor dental hygiene and added dorkiness. Fusion's going strong with @Youknowwho the Toast-lord.

On 7/7/2016 at 1:02 AM, Mobbstar said:
On 7/6/2016 at 10:20 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Also, where did I get that wand from? :p

SSsshhhhhhhhhhh Magic

20161002p2-Mobb brings the facts.png

Finally got this comic done! I wanted to get it sooner but things happened last month and I don't want to take about it. ariel sweats.png

This is exactly what I pictured when I read this conversation. Big thanks to @gaming lizard for this interpretation of @DragonMage156.

deepest lore from fortan.png

Art for my buddy Fortan/JohnnyValentine of Bad Webcomic Riffing blog. He likes to use the phrase so I'm going to let him use this or this is just fanart. Whatever he wants.

rock in pain.png

A geode I found on facebook that I wanted to redraw. Due to the way it's broken crevice exposes it's center, it looks like a hardcore scream egg.

Priapus rides Mellifera.png

The character I collab with @toki-wartoothxx, Priapus, riding his bee Mellifera, his steed. I was asking my buddy what she would like next and she wanted a Priapus piece. I also asked her to sketch out the bee. So, while Priapus is looking all intense with his soul-weapon, Melli's just the sweetest bee child. :wilson_ecstatic:

Got some Badges done, so yeah:

1. 20161003p2-Professor Layton badge.png
  • Layton presenting his hat. I got two more Layton badges in the works to be colored(Lineart done) but I felt that this would be nice for convention users who wanted a Layton badge that was out of the usual.
  1. 20161003p3- Ethan and  dunny badge.png
  • Ethan Klein with his Dunnie. Coughing is a thing with him to meme level.

53 minutes ago, minespatch said:

20161002p2-Mobb brings the facts.png

Finally got this comic done! I wanted to get it sooner but things happened last month and I don't want to take about it. ariel sweats.png

This is exactly what I pictured when I read this conversation. Big thanks to @gaming lizard for this interpretation of @DragonMage156.

I remember this conversation, just can't remember where XD

Also, it looks like @Mobbstar's picking my nose in the second panel XD

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

Finally got this comic done! I wanted to get it sooner but things happened last month and I don't want to take about it.

That were almos three months, actually... but it was worth the wait :p

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Also, it looks like Mobbstar's picking my nose in the second panel XD

: ^)

12 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I won't lie, the cover reminds me a little of the notorious Chuck Tingle (Viewer discretion is adviced. Seriously). The writing seems enjoyable though.

That'd be my father's ms paint job on his photo of the hearse he used to own. :wilson_ecstatic:

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Lol, I see "Otto" in the link XD

That is my father's name. arielgoesheh.png

1173.png

Drew this at my first meeting at the Wilson city art council. It started with me drawing a head. The atmosphere made me turn it into a bust. Then I added some items around. Making a story out of the piece.You can add your ideas of what might've happened.

priapus giving teddy to johnny.png

A gift to my buddy @toki-wartoothxx. She was having a bad time the other day so I went to work on a Priapus piece. Though with this, it gave me a chance to design Johnny's steed, Teddy. While Priapus's steed is a huge bee, Teddy is more like a motorcycle in comparison.

On 10/20/2016 at 2:09 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Oh damn, I forgot to post my anthro tutorial here:

how_i_draw_anthros_by_dragonmage156-dalm

dragonmage anthro tutorial result.png

My attempt at the tutorial. A pondering catthro.

Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 6.00.23 PM.png

skeletoast enters.pngskeletoast coy.png

Emotes for the @YouKnowSpatch account so that me and @Youknowwho can use.

frediaro mask vendor concept.pngfuture league medic.png

Character concepts for the camoflauge rp. A demonic mask vendor and medic for the league headquarters.

mellifera n teddy cuddle.png

Equivian Johnny Massacre and Priapus's bee steeds getting cuddly. Mellifera being the big bee and Teddy being the motorcycle sized bee.

equivian johnny massacre memed up.png

Based on @toki-wartoothxx's skype status with a disgusted Equivian Johnny Massacre recreating a gondola.

14 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:
  1. Hey nice anthro you got there.
  2. You can't have a Minespatch account without custom emotes :p
  1. I like trying out drawing tutorials, so thanks for that.
  2. Wanted to give more life to the fusion account, so hopefully that'll help.

22 hours ago, Zeklo said:

xhdYgWQ.jpgBalloon hands. What could go wrong.

seklo baloon hands.png

Originally I thought the circle in heads was a nose but it turns out it was a second eye. Still, I liked the asymetry in this character's design. Wacky and cheerful just pours from the design.

Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 6.31.14 PM.png

aye aye ayenth.png

Yup, that sure is a Aye-ayenth. Got this doodle up as quickly as I could. Kind of looks like a muppet. :wilson_ecstatic:

oliver strolling.png

Hearing @NightWonder7 bring up the movie 9 due to her username the other day just inspired me to doodle up one of my many stitchpunks, Oliver. He seems kind of different since the last time I drew him but the nostalgia just drenched in that I had to draw him. Man... It's been a while.

Archived